Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

You would have to question what Cummings has on him.

You’ve lost the plot over a bloke visiting family and nothing to show for it now except a litany of posts of you seething and wagging your tail. You’ll get dastardly Dom next time I’m sure, just try and make it a bit more compelling than a car journey with his family.

He is more than a ordinary civil servant . He is a powerful SPAD .
That said the media camping outside his home is a disgrace .

Long live press freedom and impartiality.

@Enrique or Dom?

You don’t get politics do you? Brought down by a grá for Dominic Cummings. If this episode has proved one thing it’s that you’re a strange fish. Very strange indeed

You’ll just have to eat this one old chap. A strange escapade to get so worked up over.

1 Like

Refusing to bow out with dignity here I see just like your hero DC. There there bro

1 Like
1 Like

Boris has the hair combed. Must be something important happening

Probably going to nail Laura from the BBC later.

1 Like

Be some craic if he appeared with a hair cut in the next few days

Boris steering the car toward the ditch now

Ok mate, I’ll let you have the last word as I can see how much you have embarrassed yourself, frothing with rage at man makes car journey with family. You thought you had something but it’s gone nowhere. Hopefully you learn from it.

Boris getting filleted here.

Stumbling and stuttering through journalists questions, either refusing to answer or going off on a tangent.

His utter cowardice has never been on show quite as much as it is right now.

You filleted him there Laz.

It’s not. It’s like PJ Mara or that Concannon lad who dreams up Leo’s next off the cuff photo opp.

Edit. Or SFs shadowy figures. Or Renua’s Eddie Hobbs

Are we adding this Yvonne Doyle one to the soup takers thread?

Dear Lord

Moving on quickly, Boris says ‘reasonable people’ everywhere can see Cummings was breaking the guidelines for the ‘right reasons’. These are the same reasonable people who Boris and Cummings told expressly told to Stay at Home and who did Stay at Home and are now questioning why Cummings refuses to resign for ignoring his own advice, why is he hanging on for the wrong reasons. They are digging further and further up here every time they speak.