Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Now you are the one introducing canards. Predictable response. No defense of far right anywhere in that post but if that’s all you got…

When your sole contribution to watching some nazis getting beaten up is to criticise those beating them up, then I think your allegiances are as transparent as they are pathetic.

2 Likes

Can we all agree to the police beating up both sides so long as they don’t murder anybody?

1 Like

wtf?

What did the Wrexham fans do?

I criticize whoever is doing the beating on either side. You think it’s fine cos they’re bad people, that’s your right. I won’t have something false attributed to me however for you to justify your own stance. That transparent enough I hope

They attacked some fascists in Manchester.

All left wing right wing wind ups aside its absolutely crazy that a man from Galway would take the side of or post sympathetically towards one of those utter utter cunts

5 Likes

The whole debacle is too depressing to glorify. Having said that, the absolute highlight of this type of thing was when the Gardai trapped and then waded into the cunts in the upper West stand in Lansdowne road. That was epic. Then they got locked up and charged, and then dragged back for trial. Couple of the scumbags were stockbrokers, back in the day when that was a thing.

2 Likes

You’ve really backed the wrong horse here. The Nazi cunt was running away when he got clobbered. If you are looking f or a coward in that clip it’s him and he got what was coming to him.

I didn’t back any horse. If he was in a fight then he got what was coming to him but if as you say he was just running off somewhere and got punched then that’s bullshit. What makes him a coward? What did he do that makes him a Nazi cunt?

Lads analysing the riots like it’s the Munster final.

I thought we didn’t need sport. The Romans had it right.

2 Likes

Oirish Lads arguing non stop about riots in London over a killing in America . We need sport back and fast

3 Likes

There was nothing cheap or blindsided about the punch. It’s a cracker

5 Likes

Well he got what he deserved there clearly. It’s great when the full facts become known with different camera angles and shows what truly happened in situations.

Fucking hell. I dont think I’ve seen one like that since Holyfield v Tyson (subject to correction) back in the 90s

He should have realised the old maxim that a good run is better than a bad fight :sunglasses:

3 Likes

The other thing is the dignified way he walked away after. If that was one of those white scumbags and the black lad went down, he’d have been surrounded and kicked half to death by Wayne, Trevor et Al.

Mind your step there. Back tracking that quickly can be dangerous.

2 Likes

Can you read? I said if he wanted to fight he got what was coming to him. That proved to be the case when we had all the evidence.

1 Like