Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Christ this is some kicking

2 Likes

He’s not far wrong.

1 Like

500 billion being put into kick starting the economy

In Ireland?

Bottle it and swig it :laughing:
Lucky for him millions of brits will swallow anything he bottles because they’re narrow minded plebs who know their place when a plummy accent tells them what’s what.

2 Likes

I see Boris is going to let in 3 million Hong Kongers. It’s great the things you can do when you take back your own borders.

Land of the free

I think it’s a great thing tbh, but doubt many will take him up on it.

hopefully hundreds of thousands do, you’d be better of dead than live under the Chinese

Good to see some sort of normality return. Sadly the comments under that tweet show some of the faultlines in UK society though.

1 Like

Looks like one of the nicer english boozers

Lovely generic table there.

Looks like a club in the north of England

It’s as beautiful on the outside as in. Its just a typical boozer in a working-class part of the north - does funeral afters, karaoke and pints for £2.50 between 5-8pm. Make it as unattractive as possible for the under 30 crowd so you don’t have as much hassle with drugs.

3 Likes

Grim

It can’t be too bad if it has windows .

1 Like

Looks like someone converted their council house sitting room into a pub.

2 Likes

It is that, but its also somewhere them lads have been looking forward to getting back to for 3 months. The working class in the UK have a fairly grim existence, no shortage of people happy to sneer at them either. Jimmy there was on a tarmac wagon the night before, I’d be amazed if he didn’t have fairly strong Mayo links.

3 Likes