Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Sent by Gove to pile pressure on Johnson. Lots of revelations in there and he’s trying to paint himself as some kind of bastion of ethics. His evidence to government in May should be interesting

What he says about Johnson’s flat seems to me the most serious allegation.

In normal times that would bring down the government. Even the allegation about Carrie’s friend and the leak inquiry but nothing is sticking at the minute. The story of the flat was in the papers a few weeks ago and got no real traction. The vaccination roll out is saving him. For now.

He gets more teflon by the day

Until next winter cc @backinatracksuit

These are trivial things

2 Likes

He might be on the way out . He must be envious of the current level of earnings of David Cameron and wanting a bit of action .

Cameron minor’s earnings will be chicken feed to what Boris will earn

5 Likes

The song “Louise” by Human League is the same couple a few years later.

That’s my gig, cunt

3 Likes

1 Like

Oh Janey Mac. I didn’t need to read that.

The Govers glasses steamed up

1 Like

It’s all priced in for Boris supporters. He’s such a card.
Cons (+10)

Just had a gander at that blog post - was this actually in there at some stage or have I fallen for yet another simple lampoon.
Thing is, it’s entirely believable.

1 Like

Turns out it’s a fake but as you say it could be entirely believable. Gove and Sunak have been missing for weeks and Cummings comes out with this. I’d imagine there will be a push against Johnson just after the locals.

Jayses, I was only half following this but I’m just after watching a report there on sky news. The Dom hasn’t held back.

I’d say unfortunately for Boris he may well have held something back for another day.

Hes like a woman scorned and he seems to be timing this at his leisure

The Beeb has been captured