Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

To be fair the “looney left “ were mostly pro Brexit . Does anyone really think Jeremy Corbyn voted remain ??

The whinging class is now Blairite Labour and Lib Dem and of course Legal types who stand to lose a lot of money

This thing is snowballing at a rate of knots. Boris has lost control of the narrative here, even the beeb are reporting it

I see The Gover has chosen his words very carefully, will Boris even survive the week?

All because the lady wanted new curtains

1 Like

Be careful what you wish for. Boris might be a cunt but the gover is one devious sly wanker. This may or may not be Boris’s Waterloo. If it’s not he’ll do himself in eventually. The last thing you want is for gove to take the reigns. Hed stab your back in a church and then turn around and ask if you’re ok.

The Gover hasn’t a hope mate, it’s Rishis world we all just live in it

3 Likes

Yeah actually you’re probably right there.

Too soon for Sunak. He’d be out of his depth I think. He’s only been pushed out front within the last 18 months and has been extremely protected up to now.

I hope you are right about rishi because that’ll be the red wall back for Labour

He’s a Yorkshire MP and he believes in Keynesian spending. He’s fine for the Red Wall.

Is it serious enough that it could be end of Boris as PM? What about he 200K he just spent on the renovation?

It’s a serious case of hubris. The front page was damning and it broke though the Westminister bubble, no doubt about that, his permanant secretary made a holy show of himself today too, clearly just a lapdog. They will rally behind him at PMQs this week and likely for Cummings appearance too but the endless enquiries will eventually take their toll. He is wobbling badly right now but the knockout punch has yet to be landed

1 Like

He’s as Yorkshire and as red wall as Donald Trump.
Supposedly a nice man, I still can’t help but think he is Tony Blair / Rick from the young ones mark 2.

1 Like

I’d never seen that comparison made before. Good fuck.

I always thought it uncanny tbh.

I think perhaps it’s the Rory Bremner caricature of Blair that is more similar but the caricature and the real thing have sort of melded into one in my mind.

I thought he was like Rick from the young ones from day 1 tbh. I was surprised that no-one else noted it.

Tough on grime, tough on the causes of grime.

Surprise surprise, it seems Johnson is lying.

:open_mouth:
Oh my