Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Bojonzo confirmed by Sky News

The cut of this lad with the glasses on Sky Sports

For all the scandals and lies it’s hard to believe it’s a guy grabbing a few arses who eventually brought him down.

This would be the greatest ball hop of all time if Boris turned this around and didn’t go

Very noble of Boris to want to try and stay on and serve his country

He kind of won’t go, he wants to stay on until Suella Braverman is appointed leader in the Autumn.

1 Like

“Staying until October” :rofl:

Zahawi is “heartbroken”.

He reminds me of a lad I know who when we were younger broke up with a girl he was seeing. In the course of telling her he wanted to break up he said “it didn’t mean we can’t still have sex together “

4 Likes

Boris should open the door of number 10, sneak up behind the metropolitan police officer standing guard, and grope the pure hole off of him…then run back inside and slam the door.

Our thoughts are of course with Nadine Dorries at this difficult time.

2 Likes

Kay doing her best to spin it here and explain how important this shitshow is being viewed as around the world

I genuinely don’t see how Johnson can remain in place until a new leader is elected. He is completely toxic.

Raab’s going to take over.
Dominic Raab.

Fucking hell.

People thought David Cameron was a bad Prime Minister who led a terrible government. They were right.

People thought Theresa May was a bad Prime Minister who lead a terrible government. They were right.

They hadn’t seen anything yet.

And they still haven’t.

1 Like

Enuff said

On it’s own it’s minor. But It’s the accumulation of situations caused by arrogance. Owen Paterson, the wallpaper (seriously?), breaking the bullshit covid rules that they knew were bullshit but expected the public to comply, now Pincher. Zelensky has provided him with a fig leaf since the start of the year. Problem is that the cabinet is stuffed with mediocrities who are only there because they pledged allegiance on Brexit.

1 Like

Carrie Antoinette will have him served with divorce papers before the day is out.

I’d say this is one of the worst, appointing a sex offender to high office and knowing he was, appalling

1 Like

Disappointed that Kay isn’t wearing black here