Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Interesting. Ran pretty much solely on a Bremain platform. Coupled with the huge swing in Whitney.

Goldsmith seems to be particularly despised. Why is that?

Because he is an utter cunt.

4 Likes

I did not know much about him, have read a little now and see that he is one of the Goldsmith Jimmys married to a Rothschild. Monied breeding lines there but not appealing to the common voter.

I guess he got ahead on power and influence and not his own talents. A classic Tory MP with Eton education, although he was expelled from there for a drugs bust.

He is a twat. And his old man was an arsehole. That dozy Jemina Khan is his sister.

Look at him canvassing for mayor FFS!

The mans never drank a duff in his life

2 Likes

No he Khan’t.

That’s the second time in seven months the people of London have had Imran out of political office.

20 pints wouldn’t be that much in the grand scheme of things. I drank around 12 or 13 pints in 6 hours last Saturday then went home and drank most of a bottle of wine. Shook enough on Sunday morning but grand by the afternoon.

4 Likes

True, a lot of lightweights exposing themselves badly in this thread.

Not surprising for a forum with a thread where lads bitch and moan for days after a piss up.

I’d expect this kind of conversation from 18 year olds.

Its the rogbee crowd who brought it up

The inability for Labour to make any gains is bonkers.

Dear Tim,

A lot has happened over the last 12 months.

But whilst we are getting on with the job of governing our country and delivering for the British people, Labour are divided and divisive. Whether it’s renewing our nuclear deterrent, securing our national finances, or even whether we should negotiate with ISIL terrorists, Labour are more interested in fighting amongst themselves than for the British people.

_Donate £15 or more to show your support for a Government and party that will work to keep our country safe, our economy strong, and build a country that works for everyone. To say thank you, we’ll send you our limited edition 2017 Calendar. _

So, please donate £15 today and get your 2017 Calendar.

_Together let’s build a better Britain in 2017. _

Thank you for your support.

You ordered yours @Tassotti?

Theresa May channelling Brian Cowen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJNHeuyt4sE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhYb6ZM-vds

1 Like
1 Like