Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

I watched a bit of that crown on Netflix.

Philip comes across as a right boyo.

this is big, very big

I’d say the charities don’t want to be associated with Lizzy any more. Hardly surprising considering the nonces that she keeps company with.

http://cdns.yournewswire.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Rolf-Harris-500x333.jpg

5 Likes

Has she been caught with her hand in the till?

Charles is about to rise and take his place, its going to be an unbelievable occassion, he has waited a long time for it

1 Like

I wonder will she abdicate in her Christmas Day speech?

1 Like

Does David brailsford actually think anyone believes a word that come out of his mouth?
Oh, and he looks like a right cunt also.

No. She was anointed by the Archbishop of Canterbury. Her’s is a sacred role. She will honour it til’ death.

1 Like

So is she going to die on Christmas day then? That would be good.

She is your head of state, have some respect for your Queen

1 Like

Malcolm has started the republican debate again mate, we’re flying the coup

You Aussies are all talk. Just like the Scots.

1 Like

Unlike the scots we dont suck on the teat of the sasanach, we’re in thrall to our Chinese overlords, sorry, friends. No reason to stay, we’ll have the horrible oul bitch off our dollar notes in no time.

Fucking amateurs. You wouldn’t find a bunch of Micks wedging a train up against a shop window after taking a wrong turn.

4 Likes

They’d have ploughed on and taken the window with them before anyone could start laying blame.

Of course not, the Micks would have used the railroad

1 Like

Tragic news for Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall as they have lost their baby.

But like when a similar tragedy befell Cassandra and Rodney in Only Fools And Horses, they are very strong, and I’m sure they’ll get over it in time.

A sad Christmas for the extended Royal family, nevertheless.

@Tassotti, can you weigh in with your thoughts and condolences, please?

Shrewd move by the PM to distance herself from the outgoing Obama Administration. #45 will forget that the UK helped draft the resolution now.

1 Like

Arise Mo and Andy

1 Like

Hon Jess

2 Likes