UK general election 2019 - corbinned

But the Labour party is not institutionally anti-Semitic

It is not even remotely close to being anti-Semitic

The Labour party has hovered between 540,000 and 460,000 members over the last few years

Perhaps you could tell me how many of those members have been accused of anti-Semitism, never mind convicted

The Republican party in the US is categorically instiutionally anti-Semitic and you both deny this and still support it

That makes no sense

You were vilifying people who holiday in Tuscany yesterday

You are deeply confused

1 Like

He got paid by them. A propoganda organ of a rogue State banned in the U.K.

On that clip he demands trials and not extra judicial executions. He also doesn’t agree with the death penalty. Reasonable and humane positions. But does he bring up the fact that Iran hangs homesexuals from cranes? The propoganda organ that brought him on to give the West a kicking? Did he fuck. This was a paid for opportunity for Jeremy to kick the West. Park the morals at the door.

How is this difficult for you?

1 Like

Jeremy Corbyn received a modest fee to appear on a TV channel owned by Iran

Again, so what

Why are you so anti-free speech?

The US executes mentally ill people and has invaded ccountries all around the world and been the chief practitioner of barbarism on the international stage since World War II

Labour Friends of Israel received a million pounds from Israel

Yet you have no problem with them

I don’t recall vilifying anybody. Surprised you haven’t called me a fascist yet.

And just for clarity. Whilst Sid has no issue with Jeremy Corbyn having paid appearances on Iranian TV, he will share social media posts slating those he doesn’t like for appearing on the likes of RT and the influence it has.

Another note on the above, the author of those tweets has routinely criticised Jeremy Corbyn and his right hand man Seamus Milne (for his Russian connections). Sid won’t post that stuff though.

I’m not suprised you’ve used that line

Flippancy doesnt suit you by the way, you aren’t good at it and you just pigeonhole yourself into an area which isn’t good for you

You’re a parody.

1 Like

I don’t like Milne and have said that previously here

I class RT as a propaganda network and everybody should be aware that it is by now

It’s years since Corbyn appeared on Press TV

All you have is shrieking, pal

Projection in action is sad to watch

You still can’t answer any of my questions

That would be the “tribal”, “football team”, “defend your side at any costs” attitude that has led you into adopting so many ludicrous positions in your time on this forum

Cult-like behaviour, in other words

Wow

And this is the same guy who laughably called Corbyn a racist yesterday

Was this a smear, @Tim_Riggins

Is this tweet anti-Semitic

Both of these are rhetorical questions

But perhaps you could answer anyway

You class RT as a propoganda network but not Press TV.

:laughing:

2 Likes

Where did I say that

You may use quotes if necessary

He shouldn’t be in Parliament for being a contemptuous creep with dangerous views on the likes of NI.

Sharing a tweet thinking it was from a Labour member should be apologized for in terms of referring to it as such.

You really don’t know your arse from your elbow.

So when did Press TV become a Propoganda network?

After Jezza became leader?

You didn’t answer either question

Both questions are Yes/No answers

Your trademark attempt to deflect is not appreciated

Neither is your shrieking

To the best of my knowledge it was pretty much always one but appearing on it years ago is not a crime - and for that matter, neither is appearing on RT, even currently - much as I loathe it - Corbyn hasn’t to the best of my knowledge by the way

If you applied the same standards you applied to Corbyn, there would barely be a politician in the west who would be allowed to hold office

Like, is appearing on, say, Al Jazeera a disqualifying offence now in your eyes

What about Fox News

What about the Daily Telegraph, because that’s a propagnda organisation

Your arguments are laughable

Go back to bed Sid, you’re getting boring now.

Flippancy doesn’t suit you, it never has

It only exposes your inability to debate