UK general election 2019 - corbinned

I don’t like Milne and have said that previously here

I class RT as a propaganda network and everybody should be aware that it is by now

It’s years since Corbyn appeared on Press TV

All you have is shrieking, pal

Projection in action is sad to watch

You still can’t answer any of my questions

That would be the “tribal”, “football team”, “defend your side at any costs” attitude that has led you into adopting so many ludicrous positions in your time on this forum

Cult-like behaviour, in other words

Wow

And this is the same guy who laughably called Corbyn a racist yesterday

Was this a smear, @Tim_Riggins

Is this tweet anti-Semitic

Both of these are rhetorical questions

But perhaps you could answer anyway

You class RT as a propoganda network but not Press TV.

:laughing:

2 Likes

Where did I say that

You may use quotes if necessary

He shouldn’t be in Parliament for being a contemptuous creep with dangerous views on the likes of NI.

Sharing a tweet thinking it was from a Labour member should be apologized for in terms of referring to it as such.

You really don’t know your arse from your elbow.

So when did Press TV become a Propoganda network?

After Jezza became leader?

You didn’t answer either question

Both questions are Yes/No answers

Your trademark attempt to deflect is not appreciated

Neither is your shrieking

To the best of my knowledge it was pretty much always one but appearing on it years ago is not a crime - and for that matter, neither is appearing on RT, even currently - much as I loathe it - Corbyn hasn’t to the best of my knowledge by the way

If you applied the same standards you applied to Corbyn, there would barely be a politician in the west who would be allowed to hold office

Like, is appearing on, say, Al Jazeera a disqualifying offence now in your eyes

What about Fox News

What about the Daily Telegraph, because that’s a propagnda organisation

Your arguments are laughable

Go back to bed Sid, you’re getting boring now.

Flippancy doesn’t suit you, it never has

It only exposes your inability to debate

Not quite Trump yet, but definitely getting there

Arguments used to be entertaining on here

This is how insane the anti-Semitism smear campaign against Labour has got

Guardian columnist Jonathan Freeland just claimed that a Labour councillor named Majid Mahmood had been convicted by the Law Society of anti-Semitism

Unfortunately for Freedland, the Majid Mahmood in question was a completely different person

Freedland has now hastily deleted his tweet

Who cares what the truth is, when you can just make up stuff

Lads squirming badly here having being called out on their irrational hatred. Watching people hate so deeply for no reason is quite illuminating in its own way, certainly they have an orange order quality to their irrational hate

An apology for libelling somebody would be nice

I’m reading a great book by the Yale history professor Timothy Snyder at the moment called “The Road To Unfreedom”

In it he has a lovely phrase for what mainstream right-wing politics has become

It is “the politics of being, not doing”

It appeals to people based on racial hatred, hatred of minority sexual orientation, and fear mongering against the other - in other words it is a cultural war which seeks to divide society in order to stifle progressive change, in order to rule

It appeals to people based on who they are and the imaginary protection of their imagined exalted status

Labour is not offering the politics of being, it is offering the politics of doing

And the vast machine of vested interests and kleptocratic power that seeks to preserve vast inequality and racial hierarchy is desperate to prevent the progressive change to society that Labour offers

Thus it has ever been — Right wing is really protectionist — ‘we have our lot and we’re going to maintain it’… They dont really need to do, they just want to keep the status-quo. It’s a mind set of privilege and selfishness.

Youthquake Youthquake Youthquake