UK general election 2019 - corbinned

Anti-periodism

What is it with you and periods?

1 Like

I see @balbec is doing the Richard Hammond act here by liking posts while being too afraid to comment

This is a chap who moved from Limerick to Poland

Join the dots

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/jeremy-corbyn-paid-iran-press-tv-tortured-journalist-2016-6

Here is Jeremy on Press TV, banned in the U.K but which he appeared on but paid for. This is one of those where he criticizes the West - any word on the owners of the channel which he got paid for and what they get up to?

As I said, Corbyn is a dullard. I have no doubt he doesn’t support Iran’s treatment of its own citizens or support some of their most extreme foreign policy positions. But they’re anti West, so hey ho, he is happy to talk and get paid by them.

I couldn’t be bothered wasting my time engaging with you. I have a proletariat to suppress.

Have you worked out yet whether you love or hate billionaires after your contradictory comments

I don’t think you have

I told you to stop fucking calling us that.

Depends really

Corbyn appeared on Press TV

And?

So what?

Read my posts. As I said over and over, I believe Corbyn is a dullard who prioritizes anti Western views over other ones. This clouds his judgement.

This allowed him to make friends with anti Semites and has allowed his party to become institutionally anti Semitic.

Your comprehension skills are either failing or you’re failing to notice that nuance you like to bring up.

Boris Johnson holidayed in Tuscany every year as a child

It’s lovely there. You should try it sometime.

But the Labour party is not institutionally anti-Semitic

It is not even remotely close to being anti-Semitic

The Labour party has hovered between 540,000 and 460,000 members over the last few years

Perhaps you could tell me how many of those members have been accused of anti-Semitism, never mind convicted

The Republican party in the US is categorically instiutionally anti-Semitic and you both deny this and still support it

That makes no sense

You were vilifying people who holiday in Tuscany yesterday

You are deeply confused

1 Like

He got paid by them. A propoganda organ of a rogue State banned in the U.K.

On that clip he demands trials and not extra judicial executions. He also doesn’t agree with the death penalty. Reasonable and humane positions. But does he bring up the fact that Iran hangs homesexuals from cranes? The propoganda organ that brought him on to give the West a kicking? Did he fuck. This was a paid for opportunity for Jeremy to kick the West. Park the morals at the door.

How is this difficult for you?

1 Like

Jeremy Corbyn received a modest fee to appear on a TV channel owned by Iran

Again, so what

Why are you so anti-free speech?

The US executes mentally ill people and has invaded ccountries all around the world and been the chief practitioner of barbarism on the international stage since World War II

Labour Friends of Israel received a million pounds from Israel

Yet you have no problem with them

I don’t recall vilifying anybody. Surprised you haven’t called me a fascist yet.

And just for clarity. Whilst Sid has no issue with Jeremy Corbyn having paid appearances on Iranian TV, he will share social media posts slating those he doesn’t like for appearing on the likes of RT and the influence it has.

Another note on the above, the author of those tweets has routinely criticised Jeremy Corbyn and his right hand man Seamus Milne (for his Russian connections). Sid won’t post that stuff though.

I’m not suprised you’ve used that line

Flippancy doesnt suit you by the way, you aren’t good at it and you just pigeonhole yourself into an area which isn’t good for you

You’re a parody.

1 Like