Unbearable teenagers

Or was it Happy Mondays and Spacemen 3? Memory blurs.

Therapy? supported Loop one time and massively upstaged them.

Youā€™ll never win with teenagersā€¦i know because i was a right little cunt (Still am) when i was one.

2 Likes

Not sure a teacher needs to be told this

1 Like

I donā€™t really mind, I think Iā€™d feel like a pussy if I had just ignored it, I think it would have bothered me more, but who knows?

2 Likes

I always thought it changed name to the System amd is now Twenty Two

You have to be willing to go to a very dark place to beat them.

1 Like

They might think twice next time.

But itā€™s simple, ignore it or challenge it, it was never a dangerous situation, it was just a conversation

Would have just said Mon lads move the bike there will ye, any further aggressive response from one or more it would be a quick I can wrap it around your fuckin head if you like? And take it from there. As @Thomas_Brady said those cunts smell weakness a mile off.

2 Likes

You see this is the whole reason I put the question up,
If you are gonna threaten them, are you gonna carry through on it, they knew full well that I couldnā€™t do anything, there was a number of other people walking around, it was broad daylight.
So you make the threat and you just end up looking like a fool when you have to back down

Tricky situation alright. You dont want to look like a fanny in front of the mrs. Id disagree that they know you can do nothing, thered be plenty of fellas in their 30s or 40s would give a chap a clout if they got lippy like that, but the young lads would work out quite fast if it was likely. Since you sound like a fairly reasonable man in general thatd be unlikely to be losing the rag like that, you were in a no win situation.

4 Likes

Well they will either A.shit themselves and back down or B. Make a go for you, Self defence then after that so it doesnā€™t matter.

Spot on.

What are you having a cut off the wife for?

1 Like

Why are you defending the wife?

1 Like

cu94ebjex3481 (1)

3 Likes

The right thing to do there is stop, tell them youā€™re going moving it before someone breaks their neck, move it and carry on before they can say anything. Asking them to do it is just inviting them in on top of you.

1 Like

Well the thing is that Iā€™m not a lunatic whoā€™d relish kicking the shit out of a few early teens, I didnā€™t think that needed saying. There was 5 of them anyway so Iā€™d have had my hands full.
And Iā€™m well aware that it was a no win situation, I knew that from the start, and when i posed the question I thought that was obvious.
But itā€™s either ignore it and feel like a pussy, or have a chat. So I was conflicted afterwards but now on reflection Iā€™m happy enough with how it played out.

Agreed but @MrsTracksuit was already out of the trench and charging headlong.

I was more or less agreeing with you pal, no need to throw a bike at me

5 Likes

Honestly, as we were approaching it I hadnā€™t even considered it, I was gonna run around it, but then she opened her mouth :man_shrugging: