Unbearable teenagers

Was your wife upset?

He should have gone home and gotten a claw hammer and dismantled the bike and fucked it at em in parts. Thereā€™s no respect anymoreā€¦ In a couple of years theyā€™ll be lashing the heads of gardai and it will be tracksuits fault as much as anyoneā€™s for emboldening them.

Not in the slightest,

You did grand so

Please tell me this didnā€™t actually happen suffering Jesus.

Your wife was cycling the bike around? :joy:
Thatā€™s top banter out of her.

3 Likes

I think she thought the lads would get a laugh out of it, but they didnā€™t have the same sense of humour

Tackies is adding to the story every few hours. He has a wonderful imagination.

1 Like

I only told the story one time, nothing added or edited :man_shrugging:

Thatā€™s what happened,

1 Like

I think you played it grand and your wife is good craic if she did that.

3 Likes

That was my favourite part of it.

Fair fucks to Karen Trackie.

4 Likes

Should have played Limerick teenagers at their own game.

Rob the bike.

1 Like

Only one way to deal with lads that age, attack their insecurity when in a group acting the bƬg man, as i said call them a friget, never having a shift at that age is devastating with subject to riddicule from peers. Same works with 16/17 years olds and callimg them virgins. A harmless comment to pit them in their box.

Watching them go scarlet is great entertainment

Burn it out in the middle of the green. Fire with fire

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry mate, but that is one of the weirdest things Iā€™ve ever heard.
You want me to call a 12-14 year old boy frigid??
I donā€™t think thatā€™s a good idea

5 Likes

Hes called @Heyyoubehindthebushes mate. Did you think he wouldnt be a weirdo when it comes to this stuff?

3 Likes

What are they goimg to say, show youve got your wits about you. Again they are acting the big man in front of their friends a harmless comment. What are they going to do tell their mammy a man and his wife called him a friget because they got lippy when asked to move their bike off a running track? If they moved it they wont be the type to get smart, getting smart with people will often get a reaction, depending on the reaction will dicate how they go further. Thats what they want is a reaction to jump on im sure youre well used to young lads trying to be funny but they forget you years of witty comebacks lined up and years of arguing with grown children on here.

Its the south circular road not aouth central LA

If I can give you some advice,
Donā€™t ever as a grown man randomly call a young boy frigid, or a 16 year old a virgin

Iā€™m sorry, not being a prick, but that is such a terrible idea

1 Like

Some ladsā€™ temperament really being found out here. Cracking read.

1 Like

This is the lad who was looking for dwarves. I have him on a watch list.

8 Likes