'Undocumented Irish'

Wouldn’t Obama be better off turfing them all out? Like we’d like to do to most illegals over here?(if were being honest)
Whats so special about them??

[quote=“Lazarus”]Wouldn’t Obama be better off turfing them all out? Like we’d like to do to most illegals over here?(if were being honest)
Whats so special about them??[/quote]

I have plenty mates over there illegally, but it is impossible to argue with the logic in the point you have made.

I guess the Irish have contributed a lot to American culture, particulalry in the main cities which has earned them the apparent privileged status. They also are common in the fire/police dept which may have given them more credibility.

No illegal immigrants have had this effect on our country, but I guess we arent giveig them the opportunity to do so either

[quote=“dancarter”]I have plenty mates over there illegally, but it is impossible to argue with the logic in the point you have made.

I guess the Irish have contributed a lot to American culture, particulalry in the main cities which has earned them the apparent privileged status. They also are common in the fire/police dept which may have given them more credibility.

No illegal immigrants have had this effect on our country, but I guess we arent giveig them the opportunity to do so either[/quote]

Yes they have,theres very few ugly Polish etc women in Ireland, the well groomed looking after herself Polish young wan has got our tracksuit bottom wearing only do herself up on the weekends young wan to clean up her act,competition is brisk and all that…

Very fair comment Link. Im not sure the presence of the bulldog type boyfriends has encouraged Irish males to hit chartbusters for the tanning sessions yet though

[quote=“dancarter”]I have plenty mates over there illegally, but it is impossible to argue with the logic in the point you have made.

No illegal immigrants have had this effect on our country, but I guess we arent giveig them the opportunity to do so either[/quote]

But Dan the problem is the guys who become Cops etc (Not very many anymore) are already legal, you have to be. Its a bit of a joke over there. I was illegal and contemplated staying on and becoming legal. But i saw what my mates went through who had taken Clinton’s amnesty. It was a joke, one guy got legal after 4 years, when he did his two mates who had applied at the same time, with the same law firm, made enquiries about their case. They found out that they had never been processed due to some lawyer moving jobs and not passing on their files. They were allowed to start the process again. Neither are legal yet, although one is nearly finished the process. It will at best have taken 8 years to get legal, there are many other stories like that.

I don’t think you can compare it to illegals in Ireland. I believe we have major fucking problems with Immigrants in Ireland, that nobody is really seeing yet outside of the Legal world i.e. the Cops, probation people, family abuse etc. My better half wors in this area and the problems are increasing at a serious rate.
But as Irish i don’t believe we are prepared for these people coming in at all. Some local groups are trying their best to get these people integrated. From what i have seen these are the Urban Soccer clubs, Rural Town GAA and Soccer clubs as well as a nummer of Urban small movements, mainly invented by the emigrants themselves.
I don’t think there is any proper entry system for these people, who i have to say i welcome with open arms if they are coming to work. I believe there should be a 4 week course for anyone coming into the country, getting them trained up to Irish society. What is expected of them at work etc. I have often heard irish (and Americans and English as well) give out about Africans or people from the Caribbean and the slowness of their work, or they are lazy etc. What so many of them don’t realise is that most of these people never ever had the oppurtunity to do any work at all in their lives, and i mean structured work, 9-5 or whatever. We should be mindful of this, and while they have to raise themselves to our expectations, they should be given a helping hand. If they were met in the first few weeks with an entry course or something they will be more prepared, or they may even just go back home.

Irish people are racist by nature IMO, which i really can’t understand considering our history, maybe we feel we deserve to be absolute scumbags to other people seeing as we were treated like that.

What i do have a mjor fucking problem with though is these Eastern Europeans coming in for their dole in their working clothes. Clearly to me some of them are doing foxers or work cheap for people, and still claiming the dole. They should employ private investgators to root these types of cunts out, including the Irish that are doing it, of which there is many.

No argument with your points.

My poinit re the cops etc was though, that because irish people have historically integrated themselves into these organisations it has led to increased tolerance levels towards the irish.

I know anecdotally from friends that you are unlikely to be refused emergency helathcare in the states even if you are irish and illegal, this is likely to be a different story if you are a mexican

Those Irish fooks should get out of my country.

hup hoff hack ho hmerica hou hick hunt

the famines over -why dont they come home?

[quote=“dancarter”]No argument with your points.

My poinit re the cops etc was though, that because irish people have historically integrated themselves into these organisations it has led to increased tolerance levels towards the irish.

I know anecdotally from friends that you are unlikely to be refused emergency helathcare in the states even if you are irish and illegal, this is likely to be a different story if you are a mexican[/quote]

Ya thats true enough, but the mexi’s get looked after now as well. The yanks have a deal with them. I worked with some Dominicans, El Salvadorians etc, those people have nothing if it goes wrong. Where i lived most Irish people just gave fake names etc when needing to go to hospital. Thankfully i never had reason to go in my time over, but i have heard of some awful stories. One guy is still being chased back home for 60+k for hospital bills from a car crash, the debt was sold on to a debt collection company who work in Ireland, and they tracked him down.

Fuck off you terrorist.

Oh beautiful far spacious skies.

Because when they come home they meet idiots like you and don’t like the look of the “New Irish”.

Isn’t your bird foreign?

jeez, you lads or sensitive - my post was a play on the huns song

they are illegal though arent they - they should have the same rights as other illegal citizens in the US

[quote=“Flano”]Fuck off you terrorist.

Oh beautiful far spacious skies.[/quote]

NCC how do you feel about Flano calling irish people terrorists? Was it not a political dispute?

Cant beleive he hasnt been called out ono this one

[quote=“dancarter”]NCC how do you feel about Flano calling irish people terrorists? Was it not a political dispute?

Cant beleive he hasnt been called out ono this one[/quote]

think its witty & ingenious

well done flano

I’m not calling Irish people terrorists. Just you GGA terrorists.

[quote=“north county corncrake”]i think its witty & ingenious

well done flano[/quote]

Fair enough.

So you admit you think irish people who fought in the troubles are now to be classed as terrorists?

This is an unusual stance from you

backtrack

[quote=“dancarter”]Fair enough.

So you admit you think irish people who fought in the troubles are now to be classed as terrorists?

This is an unusual stance from you[/quote]

:wink:

Hey Flano, I think Dans going off on one here- he seems angst & wants to draw us into a debate

chill Dan, dont read too much into small things

just accept Flanos wit for the brilliance it is & dont over analyse it