Universally loved Irish People

I thought PBC would look swankier, it has neither that character or grandeur of Munchins or the Fort Knox crossed with a spaceship quality of Ard Scoil Ris. They need to invest that £10,000 per head, do a bit of capping, a few sils or something.

2 Likes

I rate him as vvv good
Course as he’s local
He’s hot that bit extra​:blush::blush::+1::ok_hand:

1 Like

Circle can’t be broken

Munchkins

1 Like

The klaxon did its job

2 Likes

Grounded now

Called the faithful to prayer

1 Like

Must have acquired 500+ anyway. I’d never have had him down as being 47. 48 this May.

1 Like

Actors are invariably older than you think because it takes an age to make it and they usually play characters much younger than themselves.

Cracking yarn

2 Likes

Cracking pub

1 Like

Cillian is a grand sort by all accounts. More than once I’ve heard stories that he’d be in a random quiet pub in Cork having a few pints to himself and happy out in his own company and listening away to the shite the regular pintmen would be going on about.

5 Likes

Cillian Murphy is married to an artist called Yvonne McGuinness, who is also John McGuiness’ niece.

She’s a lovely woman. Have met her a few times. Her dad has a vineyard in France.

People from Assumption (Assumption Place is where the McGuinness’ are from, it’s the estate directly opposite Nowlan Park on the old stand side ) say he’s the nicest of them

1 Like

So Cillian Murphy and Jimmy Barry Murphy are the only two unanimous on this so far

1 Like

I only know one person who doesn’t rate Jimmy Barry Murphy and he’s from cork…

Is that the fella into the greyhounds?

Surely rules him out as universally loved.

Murphy is one.

Maurice Fitz is another.

Adam Clayton