The Rock isn’t liked in Cloyne ffs!!

2 Likes

Seamus Coleman.

13 Likes

Gushing praise for Shane from Westlife.

1 Like

Me man the winking weatherman

This woman

https://twitter.com/IrlagainstFash/status/1423050980820668420?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1423050980820668420|twgr^a80495a41cb04e6a4f505995115030e92f9488e8|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.redditmedia.com%2Fmediaembed%2Foyjf5o%3Fresponsive%3Dtrueis_nightmode%3Dfalse

9 Likes

Oh yes :clap::clap:
She should be made Mayor

These weirdo fascist cunts have been threatening a colleague of mine and his wife/ partner (I’m not sure if they’re married) quite a bit - both are prominent in the anti fascism movement. I don’t want to comment on it too much but they came to my workplace once and hit him a few punches (and then called a male friend of mine transgender). They also attacked his partner and have come to their house. They are very very dangerous people.

8 Likes

Can never, and will never get my head around this bullshit.

They’re monetizing hatred. Other headbangers send them money and subscriptions

5 Likes

Selling fear is a lot easier than selling hope

It’s a very lucrative business. It’s also lower in terms of morals than drug pushing.

No words for these cunts

That boat should have been torpedoed out of the Shannon that time, these guys are the absolute scum of the earth, frightening the support they have

1 Like

These are the kind of scumbags @EmilioButragueno supports.

A great man and one of corks greatest ever sportsman.

Was Dj not always considered a bit of a cunt? I’d say there’s a decent percentage of people in Ireland who think anybody who plays golf is a cunt regardless.

Richie Hogan

2 Likes

Eh, you have to be famous to be universally loved mate. Over half the country would never have heard of this chap

2 Likes

We’ve not completely gone as a country thankfully

2 Likes

Do you know who he is?