University Challenge

Did paxman spend the winter with the Limerick hurling panel? :eyes:

/original/3X/c/f/cff694d958977fd9d0238e8fcb49a7a4e3c27164.MP4

1 Like

He’s sorta right…

1 Like

Same thing, right?

Allegedly

Imperial College routed Trinity Cambridge in tonight’s semi-final. I’ve barely been following this year’s series so I don’t know who they play in next week’s final, but my mathematical modelling projects they’ll win easily.

Dublin’s Nadia Hourihan made her exit with her Trinity team mates. In the two or three episodes of this season that I’ve seen, she’s by far the biggest ride. The heavy defeat suffered by the former King’s Hospital pupil does not bode well for Leo Varadkar.

Anyway, here are a few pictures of Nadia.

2 Likes

Major communal event alert: The final of University Challenge 2019/20 is TONIGHT.

Imperial College v AN Other.

I can’t remember if it’s on at 8pm or 8:30pm these days. I think it’s 8:30pm but I advise you, the reader, to check in on BBC2 at 8pm just in case, and if it’s not on at that time, to come back for 8:30pm.

Mastermind at 8pm.
University Challenge at 8:30pm.

1 Like

Will it be difficult for them to confer via Zoom?

Two of the contestants have already died from COVID-19.

Zoom is The Business by all accounts.

Yeah v popular,my kids minor football team have started using for strength and conditioning ( 400 club players in all at it , obviously different times) working though

Imperial leathered Corpus Christi Cambridge in the final.

Dublin University and Castleknock College alumnus Conor McMeel played a very effective left wingman role for the champions.

Any totty more to the point?

I did not see a single woman on screen during the course of the programme but a few of the chaps were quite attractive in their own way.

They interviewed him on the RTE news, he came across as a complete idiot. Every second word was “like… like…like…”. I was embarrassed for him

Possibly the worst ever episode tonight

High stakes stuff. He had a swing at other contestant too.

1 Like

My sweet Jesus the host!! Paxman out!!

Only a hunch but I’d say the young lad was on the spectrum, felt some injustice had been done, it was a girl that he lashed out at as well