Unpopular opinions or views you hold

Hes been on the hallowed ground of croke park more times than 99% of the irish population

1 Like

Wayne Barnes is an excellent rugby referee and a great communicator

4 Likes

He was a total cunt. He transformed into the best referee in world rugby, but heā€™s been backsliding recently quite quickly.

Dave Chapelle is rarely far from the nub of things.

12 Likes

This is magnificent. Give it your time, you wonā€™t be sorry.

The obsession a large number of adults in Ireland have with the Late Late Toy Show and their desire to ā€œrecreateā€ their own childhood Christmas for their children rather than let them establish their own tradition is extremely narcissistic behaviour.

36 Likes

Very odd behaviour tbf

1 Like

Thatā€™s one of the greatest things i have ever seen

A lot to be said about the noble JRT

The amount of merchandise and all that just for one show is obscene.

What traditions would santa age kids create of their own accord? Watch youtubers sorting their match atrax cards or play fifa in my experience

3 Likes

My wife bought the children toy show pyjamas earlier.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a tap in there but Iā€™ll pass it up.

14 Likes

there was no tradition around the toy show when I was a kid. We stayed up and watched it, that was it. There was no snacks or no big hooplaā€¦ we just watched the show.

10 Likes

There was no social media either though

1 Like

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll have to fall in and wear yours as well. Them family pictures on Facebook arenā€™t gonna like themselves brother.

2 Likes

Itā€™s an awful shame that this has been taken out of the game.

1 Like

Thatā€™s it. You watched it, you detested the Billy barry kids and you just about stayed awake but there was no mugs of hot chocolate, special pajamas, pre show special dinner and in show snacks.

I suppose life is tough and some people just wanna have good times with their kids, more power to themā€¦ Itā€™s the over doing it and letting everyone know about it that does my tits in. Itā€™s why everything just gets ruined in the endā€¦ Over saturation.

P.S Fuck the Billy Barry cunts.

20 Likes

I remember getting goose bumps of mortification as a child at the carry on of them

We watch it now with my daughter and there is snacks involved but thereā€™s no big deal

1 Like