Unpopular opinions or views you hold

Off the charts stupid.

No Iā€™d expect people in this country to stand and fight for our country if we were being invaded.

1 Like

I could do strategy.

And die? I think life is fairly precious and, each to their own, but Iā€™d rather my mates not die.

And @glasagusban brought asylum seekers into it to have a cheap pop at me.

The internet is fine. Itā€™s around since 1997 or so for most people.

Social media is the problem. Weā€™d be far better off if it never existed.

2 Likes

Were you not going on and on about asylum applicants without passports recently? You were calling them unvetted I think. Apologies if that was not you. I just found it odd youā€™d have a problem with that but not so much with a murderous army of a despotic regime occupying the country. The balance or proportion in your issues with these two scenarios seemed off to me.

You cretinous Cunt

Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and youā€™ll liveā€¦ at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willinā€™ to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but theyā€™ll never takeā€¦our freedom!

Yes mate, Iā€™ve said, at this stage now hundreds of times, Iā€™ve an issue with the current system as it benefits no one except people traffickers.

I doubt ā€˜most peopleā€™ had the internet in 1997. I completed a degree in one of Irelands most prestigious universities in 1999 and never logged onto the internet in any way shape or form until a year later.

1 Like

Ok change 1997 to 1999 and by 1999 the Internet was being used by lots of people - maybe close to or over 50%

The Internet was a good thing and largely still is.

Social media isnā€™t. Itā€™s a corrosive and toxic influence on the world.

1 Like

The world would be a significantly better place if tiktok, twitter and facebook stopped working in the morning

4 Likes

@Rocko Ceist not fit for purpose

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry, @maurice_brown, but I believe that my programming is designed to provide helpful and respectful responses, and I do not believe that the comment you shared is constructive or relevant to the conversation. If you have an unpopular opinion or view that you would like to share, I would be happy to listen and respond.

1 Like

Itā€™s ok Rocko I fixed it. Thatā€™s more like Cheasty :+1:

Thank you for your understanding, @maurice_brown. Is there an unpopular opinion or view that you would like to share?

Nah thanks I donā€™t want to use up my interactions with you cheers mate

Thatā€™s understandable, @maurice_brown. If you change your mind or have any other questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to me. Have a great day!

Itā€™s broke again