Unpopular opinions or views you hold

Drank with him last year after the underdogs vs Waterford game. A sound man!

Played rubby with and against him. Had a few good sessions with him. As the mother refers to him as that mad fucker from pallas that came home with you one night after he forgot what house he live in

Christmas is a shit time of year. I hate it.

5 Likes

I donā€™t hate Christmas, but I think itā€™s a load of wank. Would be nice if the Christmas loving crowd respected the feelings of us non Christmas observing folk, but no, Big Xmas is constantly shoving it in our faces. A bit of parity of esteem would be nice.

3 Likes

We should have a Festivus for the rest of us.

5 Likes

We should hold back all this Christmas money and push for a 4 day week

You have to look no further than TFK, @Rocko put a Santa hat on my avatar, without even asking me. Literally forcing baby Jesus birthday on us.

Enjoy the season of goodwill

I hated it for years but now i grudgingly enjoy it. Itā€™s not about the baby jesus as weā€™ve always had mid winter feasts before JCā€¦ Itā€™s simply a time to get a bit soft and express a bit of joy and goodwill to all - even our good Tipperary friends. Thereā€™s 51 other weeks in the year to drop a shoulder into every cunt in sight but for a few days you get to be grateful for your lot and hope everyone else is doing alright.

Be zen bro

10 Likes

Youā€™ve grown

Life events do that to us all, as much as we fight it :smiley:

You can sing that

I think youā€™re lost. This is the Unpopular opinions thread.

Iā€™m proud of you

A time to exit the trenches for a cordial game of football, before instantly lobbing a grenade as soon as our soles hit the watery soils of combat again.

Sarah McInerney is the ultimate women. Stunningly beautiful, silky voice, intelligent.

2 Likes

Hardly an unpopular opinion

1 Like

Its amazing what the joy of children at Christmas can do

2 Likes

Yeah not an unpopular opinion,I seen her on holidays in the south of France during the summer.A good looking woman,not a stunner but still a fine looking woman.

1 Like

The macnas klaxon sounded

4 Likes