Unpopular opinions or views you hold

What if people were sending private Whatsapps planning a terrorist incident?

Thatā€™s a different thing entirely

Itā€™s a private Whatsapp though. People would be expressing their opinions that it would be a good thing for them to commit terrorism and expressing opinions as to how best to proceed.

No mate, that is planning a terrorist activity

But unless or until it happens, itā€™s only thoughts.

Should Primal Scream be prosecuted for writing a song called ā€œBomb The Pentagonā€ in 2001 before September 11th happened?

Thereā€™s no equivalence there. While despicable, being a racist or a homophobe, or thinking the QoE is an inbred cunt is not illegal. Terrorist activity is.

That said, it would be interesting to go back and review their careers as police officers esp their interactions with minorities and gay people.

How did the messages come to light?

Primal Scream - Bomb The Pentagon
Live at Shinjuku Liquid Room 8.17.2001

Some fella in the WhatsApp group was appalled and shared the messages with a journalist. Lads of here better watch their step in the ā€œside groupsā€.

I thought they were weathermen :grinning:

1 Like

Same

I would vote for Conor McGregor.

Just to wind up the virtue signalling cunts.

1 Like

Iā€™m voting for joe. Heā€™s getting unbearably up his own holeā€¦but Iā€™m still voting for him.

2 Likes

Fuckā€¦just remembered, i dont have a vote.

2 Likes

Iā€™m just thinking how much it would upset the Irish Times subscribers.

Casey, Pudgy, mick wallace and next Mcgregor.

Always without fail vote for the most mental person on the ticket

2 Likes

Pudgy would do some job in the senate.

1 Like

Me aul pal Pudgy! Iā€™d canvas for him.

3 Likes

They came to light after enquiries in the wake of Wayne Couzens murdering Sarah Everard, and David Carrick committing serial rapes. I think Carrick was attached to the same diplomatic protection section as these apes.

I donated money. Good to see we have a mutual friend in the real world. A character

1 Like