Unpopular opinions or views you hold

Any day i get to spend with my amazing family is a blessing and Iā€™m grateful for.

Iā€™m just heading out there with the dog for a 4 hour walk.

7 Likes

Iā€™m already not liking the ā€œvibesā€ coming at me today. Sheets have been put on for a wash, thereā€™s noisy and conspicuous wiping of the kitchen island and surrounding continent, and the bin has been moved.

Today is ideal for a two hour leg session in the gym

4 Likes

I presume that was heightened by Dublin playing Donegal in the summer sunshine on the Bank Holiday Monday that year. A dramatic draw as part of an exceedingly attractive doubleheader with Cork and Mayo if I remember correctly. The Galway golden period had essentially been brought to an abrupt halt 24 hours earlier when Kerry beat them convincingly by about 8 points.

Any promising outsiders in the 00ā€™s (Sligo, Wexford, Limerick, Tipp, Westmeath, Fermanagh) always would have targeted playing football in August as a real sign of progress.

It was heightened by a lot of things

Joanne Cantwell is the best sports presenter RTE have ever had.
And its not even close

2 Likes

Donal Og Cusack is the best hurling pundit that RTE have.

Ger Loughnane and Cyril were cut too soon obviously.

Youā€™ll change your mind. Just give it nine years

1 Like

:rofl:

True that.

1 Like

Why are you so afraid of Joanne?

Sheā€™s almost as tedious as that sparrowfart sidekick of yours. Iā€™m afraid she might contaminate me with non entityness

1 Like

Youā€™re afraid of so many things

ā€¦not saying what I really think though

ā€¦that you are indeed a coward?

Why do you say that?

You know why.
No point rehashing another thread here

Ok buddy. You fellas cling togetherā€¦safety in numbers

1 Like

Calm down kid. One of you rent a lepjacks will be along any minute to back you up

2 Likes

Absolute idiots sure.

Not a patch on Jacquie hurley.

1 Like

Fair but Cantwell doesnā€™t need subtitles

1 Like