Unpopular opinions or views you hold

All the good presenters get out of the way and donā€™t make it make it about them , unfortunately the new breed want to ask something controversial to get ratings up

1 Like

I was listening to this brilliant piece from Cyril the other day , and ā€œdonā€™t kill a lad in a disco ā€œ :joy:

3 Likes

Alert as ever and entertaining as ever. No reason he couldnā€™t still be there.

1 Like

I think 99% of people would agree with that post tbf.

The two are not mutually exclusive.

Being against immigration and Irish culture and heritage? Apparently so.

1 Like

The Irish language is but one part of our heritage.

Possibly true but I havenā€™t heard of Cantwell turning up pissed to a GAA event she was getting paid for, having to be carried onstage and then only contributing lewd comments towards the female attendees.

4 Likes

Sheā€™d go up in my estimation if she did

16 Likes

Christ that would be magnificent to see. Her especially.

That would mean she actually has a personality.

Lyster was fairly shite himself. Heā€™d literally try to shut down anything remotely controversial. He failed miserably with brolly but he was a pure company man all the same. He was no bill o herlihy

1 Like

Sheā€™s a dangerous woman on the
Liquor.

Have you encountered her?

She frequents one my watering holes.

Does anyone frequent her watering hole?

Think sheā€™s married to a Limerick man but I could be mixed up with the other lady who covers gaa on Rte. her name escapes me.

Galway Girl is a good song.

Well Steve Earleā€™s version.

3 Likes

I enjoy watching Willie Mullinsā€™ domination of the NH festivals. Heā€™s a genius

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/racingtv/status/1768004485404606578?s=46

Heā€™s my type of man. Very classy win or lose and comes as very modest.

Heā€™s definitely a genius of a trainer but sport is Always better when itā€™s competitive. At the moment nobody is competing with him.