Unpopular opinions or views you hold

Is he dead?

Matt Williams is a grand pundit and you’d be sick listening to cunts like Ferris and Heaslip. Rte have it very wrong there.

2 Likes

Thought he gave a good interview there against my expectations; never complained or made excuses. Hopefully doesnt OD tonight from my perspective.

Barbie is a must see for all teen boys and girls and Mattel deserve all the bounce they get for not being too precious about their greatest IP.

1 Like

Yeah and that’s about it.

It’s not a great film and not choosing it for awards isn’t being sexist.

No, agreed. But both Ferrera and Gosling deserved their nominations as they were excellent

I didn’t see anything overly special in any part of the film but what would I know.

It was a load of wank.

When you see the shitshow that was Mario Bros it’s a credit to Mattel that they gave Gerwig carte blanche. Ferrera was outstanding and the monologue possibly the greatest bit of writing for a woman in decades.

Luke Littler will turn into a fairly ordinary darts player on the pro circuit

His brother is twice the player

He just needs to follow the path and keep up the kebabs and the drink.

That’s exactly what this thread is about. I strongly disagree by the way.

Despite a very impressive spell around ten years ago, Michael Van Gerwen is the most overrated player in darts history.

Darts is absolutely shite

7 Likes

Sure Cian Lynch could probably take it up for a couple of weeks and win the big yoke at Christmas when he has his eye in. A cod.

1 Like

Erin hot cups sre far superior to any fancy restaurant soup

There are way too few politicians in this country and they are paid way less than they should be.

1 Like

Ating soup in a restaurant is questionable behaviour at the best of times…but in a fancy restaurant? You’re basically paying the chef to take the evening off.

2 Likes

French onion soup with melted gruyere cheese is a work of art.