Unpopular opinions or views you hold

I would be as liberal as the next guy but we need more context on such statistics.

For instance how many parents are throwing the money away on drink or drugs or gambling?

It allows smaller nations a chance to make it to international tournaments or even just win a game like San Marino last night

2 Likes

That’s very woke.

Everyone gets a medal…

No mate, only 1st and 2nd place get a medal

No way. Were you a regular there?

I only lived up the road in Turnpike Lane.Burkres Half Moon in Holloway Rd was my usual haunt.

2 Likes

Turnpike Lane - we lived close . Was the Queens head still going ?? Some spot

I was always in the Duke of Edinburgh- just down from it

It was on its last legs.O Rafferty’s in Wood Green was a decent spot of a Saturday night.Archway on a Sunday.Friday evening/night after work was usually spent drinking in Mayfair cause I was working on the Jubilee Line Extension.

"I would be as liberal as the next guy but - insert lame right-wing talking point - "

:smile::smile::smile:

I would have frequented the Archway Tavern in the late 90s, generally in advance of fruitless trips to get into Cheekos nightclub

2 Likes

Conor McGregor should run for president and be on the ballot paper in 2025. Let him actually campaign and see what happens. My expectation would be that he would be roundly defeated

1 Like

Was Liam behind the bar ?

I’d imagine it would be like the French general election and the centre/left would band together to make sure he didn’t win

Our paths would definitely have crossed alright.

The Camden Palace used to be hit the odd weekend anyone from home came over.It was a great spot.

I don’t think they’d even need to

Incredible development

https://twitter.com/paralympicsire/status/1832022969008156718?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

1 Like

Those small electric bikes often with fat tyres that move without being pedalled should be banned as they are generally used by petty criminals to engage in travel to and from their various criminal activities

7 Likes

Declan Rice is sound

4 Likes