Unpopular opinions or views you hold

It really, really, really could happen.

On similar topic (much smaller money) those RTE quizzes on GAA, Soccer coverage as annoying

Capital of France is
London
Paris
Boston

1 Like

Saoirse Ronan is a gowl.

8 Likes

Test of skill to sidestep lottery rules

1 Like

When the days they seem to fall through you

2 Likes

I donā€™t have anything against her in particular, and she must be a very good actress but there is nothing appealing about her at all.

Sheā€™s an excellent actress and is different in so many of her films.

Sheā€™s a brilliant actress (actor) ā€¦ She does come across a bit disingenuous in interviewsā€¦ Like sheā€™s caught between trying to be cool and also playing up the auld paddy whackery stereotypes.

I havenā€™t seen her recent stunt that has farmer so worked up

1 Like

What did she do?

Iā€™ve no idea but it has Farmer seething.

Farmer needs to appreciate that while she is an excellent actress and playing partsā€¦ She may not be comfortable being interviewed as herself.

Like all great actresses, thereā€™s not much there behind the veneer. She is a vessel.

Mate I donā€™t get worked up anymore.

Have a blessed evening bud

1 Like

Sheā€™s a great actress, but sheā€™s probably always acting. Herself and her Scottish husband shut themselves off from the world to immerse themselves in the accent required for her latest film set on the isle of Orkney, I think. Because it has a very different type of Scottish accent and she wanted to get it right.

Personally I mostly fall asleep during her movies. She needs to do a few comedies or something before she gets type cast.

OK Ronan Mullen

I missed that.
I must check it out.
Not very highly rated unfortunately.

Enjoyable enough, three stars.

Saoirse Ronan is excellent by the way.

She won a Golden Globe for comedy (for Ladybird) and was also in a handful of Coen Brothers movies. She definitely knows how to do comedy. Has a great range.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t be getting carried away with Golden Globes