Unpopular opinions or views you hold

I donā€™t know how youā€™d quantify it by size but Iā€™d say a decade ago anyway they would hardly have had 200 members

Always had a few outsiders through the years too . Shea fahy, lambert of Tipp , geary of Waterford , a midfielder from Meath , Tomas O Se,

1 Like

Plenty others from all corners of cork city found there way there too

2 Likes

Wtaf?

Shay Fahy from Kildare played with them too. MOTM in 1990 final.

2 Likes

A Nemo man would never send his son anywhere else

1 Like

Agreed. Lot of new Nemo men over the years though. I can think of at least one multiple club all Ireland winner who is from the Northside

He just happened to walk into a real small club huh

By God.

I know, itā€™s a hurley not a hurl.

6 Likes

Tis a hurl

1 Like

Chippers are for kids / when you are drunk maybe a hangover but thatā€™s it.

And are they not all varying degrees of bad when sober ? Hard to feel good after eating them

3 Likes

Iā€™d largely agree but sometimes thereā€™s nothing like a bag of chips lashed with salt and vinegar.

In saying that Iā€™d never buy a bag of chips for the sake of itā€¦ Thereā€™s a chipper two minutes walk from us and we might get an auld bag to accompany dinnerā€¦ Home made curry or lasagne etc.

good to know mate

6 Likes

I guess you have kids so itā€™s probably torture sorting meals every day.

+1. A lot of people fall into the trap of thinking chipper or chinese is fine on weekend nights if theyā€™re healthy during the week. But two nights of chipper food a week is very unhealthy. Youā€™d be better off making a ā€œfakeawayā€ or a few fried spuds for a cheat meal.

Gas I know this bird out in Dubai and she does programme for middle aged women trying to lose a few pounds or the relationship tax or whatever but youā€™d see her doing the Q and As on Instagram.

Regular enough one is there going out on the weekend and how would she deal with that for calorie count etc. usually itā€™s drop 50 calories in the week in advance and maybe get a long walk in that day. Iā€™d say sheā€™s making a Right few quid out of it.

I wonder how youā€™d count calories when your in the pub at 8 am on a Sunday and wake up Monday still fully clothed without a notion of how you got home.

2 Likes

Men of culture

No problem mate.

1 Like