Unpopular opinions or views you hold

Iā€™d rather Bournemouth v Brentford to be honest.

Anthony Hopkins is the most underrated actor of the last half century.

Thereā€™s one for you nowā€¦ā€¦

Hardly, heā€™s a raft of awards and nominations

I donā€™t think anyone underrates him.

@anon67715551 just underrated him.

That prison psychiatrist in Silence of the Lambs underrrated him. Hannibal learned the cunt.

3 Likes

Brian Cox is a much better Hannibal, father and man than hopkins

Lads queuing up to disagree with @anon67715551ā€™s opinion on the unpopular opinions thread and telling him his opinion is wrong

A lovely double ball hop from the veteran

1 Like

I think youā€™ve overthought this.

Michael Darragh MacAuley had a very good year in 2013 and deserved his player of the year award.

I wouldnā€™t

That Republic of Ireland orange away kit is quite decent.

2 Likes

Its smashing. As is the home shirt.

1 Like

I think Philip Boucher Hayes is a bit of a tosser but I find him to be a very capable broadcaster considering the number of shoes he is required to fill, very good on the Green agenda specifically

1 Like

Heā€™s excellent. He showed what a fine broadcaster he is during the pandemic as well when he made a fool of that Swedish guy Johan Giesecke who all the extremely certain online right wing bloviators had bestowed Lord and saviour status on.

Agreed

I think Gary Neville and Jamie carragher are good pundits and actually come across as quite self aware and likeable in their media appearances. Iā€™ve grown to like Keane too as Iā€™ve rediscovered my inner footix over the last couple of years after growing completely disinterested in the EPL.

1 Like

Sky Sports pundits are the making of soccer now. I couldnā€™t sit down and watch BT coverage.

Micah Richards is a gas fucker too and bounces off the other lads very well.

Imagine if Souness, Keane and Neville were on RTEā€¦ Absolute bedlam

2 Likes

They have the mix of characters just rightā€¦ Except Redknapp and any of the female pundits they bring on, they offer nothing.

2 Likes

Roy is so good he even wound poor auld Jamie up about Tottingham, Jamie gave out to him very politely from a couple hundred miles away

2 Likes