Unpopular opinions or views you hold

But these lads aren’t a patch on Gerlock and Cyril in their pomp tearing off on tangents before slapping the programme off the spare hand and bursting out laughing. Heady days.

9 Likes

Peanuts to monkeys

if you can trap a ball you’ll play for your country these days, and the little laugh from Souness. Gold

1 Like

Jamie going close to a post in the “Have you ever soiled yourself as an adult” there. Routed comprehensively.

1 Like

his rock there Reguilon has subsequently been shipped out on loan, Conte wouldn’t even let him train with the first team :smiley:

The anchor there giving him the live TV version of the TFK “go away for a walk there lad”

2 Likes

Virgin 1 now.

I heard on the radio this week that Michael D was voted as the famous person Irish people would most like to have a pint with. I can’t understand the fascination about this man being great “craic”. I’ve never being particularly taken with him and can’t really see the fuss. I actually voted Peter Casey No.1 in the last presidential election.

5 Likes

The fuck

1 Like

It’s embarrassing a lot of people’s fawning over him is because he’s a pocket sized garden gnome with a few dogs.

5 Likes

It’s hard to bate the Tans for pagentry and elegance when it comes to funerals. That service from St.Paul’s was epic. The Archbishop of Canterbury is a shifty looking fucker all the same - he has dangerous eye God bless him.

1 Like

It’s the best season of Game of Thrones I can recall

2 Likes

So did I, I backed the fuck out of him to finish as runner up and had to do my bit

A nawful sickness

That gave elocution lessons to the Queen

House of the dragon is pure and utter shit

1 Like

A man who grew up in absolute poverty to become the President of the country, along the way being probably the most important to Irish culture in founding TG4 and doing many things for the arts is very much fascinating. People won’t realise how interesting the man is until he is dead. But yeah, I understand your opinion is unpopular, and is in the right place. The weirdest part of it was admitting you voted Peter Casey, that took me by surprise! (unless you’re messing).

5 Likes

First one was the only one I seen, didn’t really draw me in. I take your word on the rest.

Casey had widespread support on TFK, his stance on travellers was particularly popular

3 Likes

I find his speaking voice affected and wouldn’t like his poetry. I don’t get him as an orator whatsoever. People seem to love him though. I didn’t know he founded TG4 so fair play on that.

I had liked Aertel’s post before I had read the bit on Casey