Unpopular opinions or views you hold

A few midweek days is actually the finest.

I love that part of the country and havenā€™t drank the last few times so i would get around and see more. The e bike is a good shout

1 Like

No one gives a flying fuck about how the women gaelic footballers are getting on in aussie rules bar their immediate family.

21 Likes

Or the homegrown talent thread?

Two paracetamol on an iron board pal.

1 Like

The misogynist are out early today

A fair chunk of TG4ā€™s schedule devoted to this craic at the moment. A day for the couch here and I was scanning through the days sporting viewing, a brief frisson of excitement when I spotted Brisbane vs Collingwood, but of course itā€™s the AFLā€¦W.

1 Like

Soak it in man

Canā€™t imagine their already stretched staff are overjoyed. Even Ros Na Run would be killing it in eye ball terms youā€™d think.

Canā€™t see canā€™t be

Looking at those elected by university graduates, youd learn more going to a regional tech

1 Like

I donā€™t care for the Clash.

2 Likes

Iā€™m shocked at that one.

Are you? Iā€™ve mentioned it here before.

Iā€™d be a fan. They were of their time and zeitgeist, but their catalogue has largely endured. I still find myself listening to their stuff 40-odd years on.

2 Likes

Iā€™d forgotten if you had. You have exceptional music taste so itā€™s a surprise to me. Theyā€™re my favourite band.

1 Like

I suppose the end game is that in 20 years time a lot of young girls now will be interested in and watch womenā€™s sport

Iā€™d have put money on bewitched

5 Likes

Bono is an unmitigated cunt. Spoofing away there with Norton.
Concocts some oulā€™ yarn that leads to him launching into a few bars of a song.

3 Likes

Throw Geldof into this category as well.