Unpopular opinions or views you hold

Winter world cups are more enjoyable than summer world cups.

5 Likes

Plural?

Ethernet mesh systems are a waste of money.

1 Like

I hearted it because that is unpopular. It’s a complete load of bollocks. Frauding off work early to go pinting and watching matches out in the sun only to realise the boss has bate you to the pub. Everyone in a good mood due to the fine weather. Plenty women out too to fill the void between kick off times. This world cup it is freezing cold, pissing rain, everyone is ratty and down in the dumps, Christmas deadlines so up the walls busy in work and the only female getting on to ya is the cunting dog informing you it needs to go outside for a piss again.

1 Like

I’d agree with that. When it’s pissing down rain outside and there’s nout else to do what better than the world cup? And if you’re off, you have a whole day of football.

Only thing is, we’ll all be sick to the teeth of football in about another month or two time when the club comes back. But sure the league will be back by then, thankfully.

1 Like

The banshees of inisheerin is really not very good, overlong, and dull.

2 Likes

Not so sure. I mean even if there was no world cup we’d still be saturated between premiership champions league etc. I must say Im finding it hard to enjoy it this year. Its not so much the timing, I just think the quality has been very meh bar one or two games

…just cos limerick aren’t in it…

1 Like

Can’t get Premier league at 3pm on a Wednesday!

Hate November normally but has flew this month with World Cup. You work in funds?

No one gives a fuck what ya listened to on Spotify.

4 Likes

Who’s at that craic here, @Horsebox ?

It’s nothing to do with what I seen here. People posting on social media their Spotify stats now.

At least it shows the character of some people in how shocking their taste in music is.

1 Like

Ah brilliant, I love that

1 Like

Happens this time every year.

I stand by it.

You are quite entitled to.

Belgium of the mid to late 80s were a better side than Belgium 2016-2022