Upcoming Movies

Filming has begun on Wall Street 2, the return of the Gekko

Comic Con was held recently, some clips shown from upcoming movies, top of the bill was Ironman 2, seen a few clips from it, dont have access to them now but it looks amazing. Still a lil worried though with the plot, seems to be a lot going on.

The Avengers part to it seems to be developping nicely too though with Sam L returning as Nick Fury, Thor, The Hulk and Capn America can’t be far behind now.

anyone know when the film about Irish Micky Ward is coming out?..think mark wahlberg is playing the lead…he’d one tough upbringing did Micky…his fights with gatti were unreal…gutsiest fighter i ever saw…

[media=youtube]EWpaf7SNn1g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZvmZj2jTaI

Watched Distrct 9 the other night. Fine fine film, nice to see something different, and Copely was very watchable in the lead role.

Would have mixed thoughts about this flick. One part in particular was a bit cheesy (won’t say where) but the rest was good. 6.5/10

Saw it too-thought it was daycent enough.

I liked the fact it was set in Saffer land, the accents added a lot to it. Think I know what Locke is referring to, but that would be a small issue imo.

“Get your fokkin’ tentacle out of my face!”

Cracking.

I concur, a very good effort, very well made. Particularly the opening documentary style salvo.

Saw Gamer yesterday evening. Dont bother if any of ye are thinking about it. Its shit

[quote=“Piles Hussain”]I concur, a very good effort, very well made. Particularly the opening documentary style salvo.

Saw Gamer yesterday evening. Dont bother if any of ye are thinking about it. Its shit[/quote]

pity you didn’t post this yesterday.

what a mess. part gladiator, part matrix, part unmitigated disaster.

there’s a perfect copy of district 9 on pirate bay, which will be tonights viewing.

anyone looking for it, it’s the djfred version.

Was at the premiere of the Firm yesterday, although not being as good as I was hoping, it’s worth a watch. A lot of cockney films appear overdone, but in my experience everything about life in London is OTT so I don’t mind everything about the films being OTT.

[quote=“treaty_exile”]pity you didn’t post this yesterday.

what a mess. part gladiator, part matrix, part unmitigated disaster.

there’s a perfect copy of district 9 on pirate bay, which will be tonights viewing.

anyone looking for it, it’s the djfred version.[/quote]

Perfect? Fuck, I Watched a screener that I found on Pirates Bay, it was decent enough, but went fuckways a few times during it. Had Russian subs in the background too.

Watched it last night… good showing, bit disappointed with the ending but nice to see some thing different. How many times was “Fucking” said in it?!

Trailer of Wolfman with Benicio del Toro

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/the-wolfman/trailer-b

I like the aul films.

just after watching “paranormal activity” … just out in the us…very well made builds up the tension and there a couple of very good shocks in it…word of warning though version online at the moment is different to the cineam release…theres a diff ending …as horrors go though one of the best ive seen in ages…genuinely made my skin crawl at times…best to avoid watching any previws as itl give away few of the creepier moments…

The Disturbed :smiley:

http://www.galwayfilmfleadh.com/pr_2009.php?p=thursday/the_disturbed

Watched Public Enemies last night. Well acted, well made, but the storyline never really grabbed me all that much. I was a lil disappointed.

I thought it was awful and was really looking forward to it. It seemed to be just one big machine gun fight scene from start to finish and fook all else. Watchable but extremely disappointing.:mad: