Upcoming Movies

Went to see Avatar there this evening. Wasn’t expecting much but flippin hell it’s brilliant.
You have to see it in3D as well.

Pretty much a rehash of the pocahontas story with star wars possibly thrown in for good measure, but still I thought it was the film of the year for me.

Is that the one with the blue lads in it?

Yep-when I saw the trailer for it I said there’s no way I’m going to see that shite. A few have highly recommended it to me in the last couple of days and I said feck it, I’ll have a look. Glad I did.

Looks like awful shite to me I have to say but I’ll probably get a download of it sometime regardless.

I think it’s a cinema movie myself (3D especially), mightn’t transfer well to small screen.
Yup, I thought it looked like awful scutter too.

[quote=“Pikeman”]I think it’s a cinema movie myself (3D especially), mightn’t transfer well to small screen.
Yup, I thought it looked like awful scutter too.[/quote]Going to see it tomorrow night,I will let ye know what’s the score with it!

I just let you know what the score with it is :mad:

[quote=“Pikeman”]I just let you know what the score with it is :mad:[/quote]Ah yeah but your definition of what the score is alot different to mine.If I find it to be good it will automatically overrule your opinion.:popcorn:

Ex…
ExcUUUse me?

saw avatar the other night in 3d also and its unreal… possibly dragged out a little at times but keeps you interested for the whole movie which is nearly 3 hours long

[quote=“Pikeman”]Ex…
ExcUUUse me?[/quote]
Naaah im just fuckin with you!it could very well be shit,I will know myself tomorrow!:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

What you want for Chrimbo babe?

See Pikeman it’s not all that bad!

Huh, I said it was brilliant :confused:

Could have sworn you said it was utter scutter,unless scutter has a different meaning in Wexford than it does in Limerick!

http://www.thefreekick.com/vbforum/showpost.php?p=294875&postcount=78

:clap::clap::clap::thumbsup:

http://www.amazon.com/Avatar-James-Horner/dp/B002P5XXR0

Horner and Cameron are attached at the hip,great duo though,the score in Aliens was brilliant!

Have found 2 very decent DVDScreeners for Up In The Air and Invictus in recent days. Will be watching both in the coming days all going well. Both have serious Oscar buzz. Will pop along to see Avatar in the coming weeks, that ones gotta be seen in the cinema I imagine.