Upcoming Movies

The original dune was a grand flick. The book was great too.
Was sting in it??

I read the first three or so of the books. I didn’t get why they had such a following, groundbreaking for the time I guess.

Yeah, I thought it trailed off as the books went on.

I read one and a half. The first one was grand. Frank Herbert must have been fond if the mushrooms

They definitely got worse as they went on and I gave up on them. I like a good fantasy epic, I think what made those books groundbreaking at the time has been well overtaken since so I thought they were underwhelming.

A nice little podcast that

1 Like

Yep, the Lynch film was great.

Just back from Parasite now. Ah lads. That’s an unbelievably good movie. Felt like giving it a standing ovation there at the end, but my introverted nature got the better of me thank God.

7 Likes

What’s it about?

It’s about a low class lad that insinuates himself into a rich family and the consequences that ensue.

8 Likes

@anon61878697

1 Like

I’m late to the party but the bro in law was asking me today if I wanted to see it for free next weekend in the Triskel… I thought it was some weird zombie movie.

You’d love it mate #gaffs

1 Like

:grin:you’re an awful rogue.

It’s a brilliant movie.

1 Like

I’ve been telling ye all along about the Korean movies but ye just wouldn’t listen.

By god. You didn’t undersell it.

Just after finishing it there on the IPTV - a great watch. A solid 8.5/10

1 Like

Outstanding stuff. The greatest movie franchise of all time.

It would probably work better watching it on a cinema screen rather than watching a recording of a fella filming it off a cinema screen

1 Like

I thought it was enjoyable — a few low brow posters like @Smark and @Enrique were very upset by it… not enough lasers and special effects for them.