Urgent Help Needed

Guys - which version of Bizarre Love Triangle is better? The original or dance mix ?? This is a very important issue so no time wasters please

Original

Extended Dance Mix

Ally Pally one

That will send the forum into meltdown - an already impossible decision made even harder.

1 Like

I’d also add this into the mix

My phone was in my pocket and now its fucked. Screensaver gone. Formatted or something and cant get into my apps easily. Used to be able to sweep up to get all apps or sideways for different home screens. Fucking poxy. Help please. Its a samsung galaxy. And its on a new dark profile shit.

@Copper_pipe is your man

Is that in battery saving mode?

2 Likes

0818 715815. The live line is open now

1 Like

Try turning it off for 30 secs and then turn back on using your thumb.
You will have extracted said thumb from appropriate place.

1 Like

Just about to say the same thing.

@Juhniallio go into settings and see if power saving mode is ticked

1 Like

Fucking genius! Go raibh maith agat.

3 Likes

You are also a genius.

1 Like

1 Like

Hi Joe. My kid has hepatitis from eating bad kinder chocolate. Ferrari rocher are a disaster since schumacher left…

15 Likes

I have an awful problem trying to keep my arse clean. I go for the morning shite, clean up, all good. An hour later, with an uncomfortable feeling, back to the jacks, and more shit on the paper. All good. A few hours later, same thing again. About 4 sittings a day per 1 shite to totally clean the hole out.

Psyllium husk. One tablespoon in a pint of water once a day. You won’t need paper after four days

1 Like

Pooping isn’t the issue, it’s maintaining a clean house!

If there’s blood in the stool go to your doctor, but it’s probably just piles.
So more fibre in the diet can help as stated.

1 Like

All ok in that dept, I’ve been to doc recently for check ups etc, just notice as I get older, there’s a lot more cleaning involved!!!

Get a bidet - it’ll change your life in ways you never thought imaginable