US Election result hub 2016

24 hours later and we have the fucking Whitehouse, some kicking for the libtards, we pissed all over them, Hon Trump, Hon America

1 Like

I think youā€™ll find it did, pal.

Away home with you now Sid :wink:

Nice of you to admit you were wrong, pal.:wink:

Not all the pollsters got it wrong

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sporf/status/796454811818397696/photo/1

1 Like

I was born there and have lived there before.

On his latter point, I agree with him on the longer term impact of that, not necessarily ā€œdamageā€ they could cause.

3 Likes

The Supreme Court issue has been overstated by liberals. There will be no attempt to reverse Roe v Wade, the states decide a lot locally anyway as the constitution intended. Other than that canā€™t think of one issue of major consequence. Gun control is another red herring, neither party are willing to push anything.

1 Like
3 Likes

Sweet Jesus.
Aberdeen man drowned at sea.
Will we ever grow the fuck up?

@Fitzy hasnā€™t been since this post the fucking coward, your boys took one hell of beating Fitzy, ONE HELL OF A BEATING

Hope Iā€™m not causing offence with any glaring omissions, but was it just yourself, myself, @anon7035031, @Tim_Riggins, @ProjectX and @The_Most_Infamous that were in the GOP/Trump camp? @Fitzy in handing out his post campaign congratulatory garlands has snubbed all the GOP/Trump supporters on the forum.

3 Likes

Wtf? The majority of the forum was in the Trump camp

1 Like

Iā€™m flip-flop-flipping back into the HRC camp.

Hon Hilary.

2 Likes

Not yourself though? Or a flip flopper at best.

No mate, I could be against crooked Hillary and also think that there are right wing bigots on here that are pro Trump

everything isnā€™t black and white im afraid

2 Likes

I saw Gangs Of New York way back when it was released. Had to go back and dig out a couple of lines.

Boss Tweed: Remember the first rule of politics. The ballots donā€™t make the results, the counters make the results. The counters. Keep counting.

Boss Tweed: You may or may not know, Bill, that everyday I go down to the waterfront with hot soup for the Irish as they come ashore. Its part of building a political base.
Bill: Iā€™ve noticed you there, you may have noticed me.
Boss Tweed: Indeed I have. Throwing torrents of abuse to every single person who steps off those boats.
Bill: [gleefully] If only I had the guns, Mr. Tweed, Iā€™d shoot each and every one of them before they set foot on American soil.

For once I was in agreement with you too. I was with DJ in heart and spirit.

No sign of Steven since that eventful night. Hope heā€™s OK.

1 Like

Took maroon and pink with him as well, a twofer.

1 Like