US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Unlike yourself, I don’t watch Fox News because it’s a pile of intelligence-insulting shit.

If I’m still up at that hour and watching something it’s AC360 followed by the first part of Rachel Maddow.

He has denied the allegation, he has said publicly that he has never seen Kavanaugh act in the manner described by the accuser.

You do realize how vague the details of the occasion are? She can’t recall the timeframe, where it occurred, how she got there, how she got home etc. Pretty hard for him to recall details of an event if she doesn’t. Put yourself in his place. “Do you remember being at a party somewhere, sometime in 1982, where minors were drinking alcohol”.

At this point I would be more concerned that the accuser has yet to agree to attend the hearing and not responded to repeated requests from the committee.

Rachel Maddow​:joy::joy::joy:
Even liberals think she’s batshit crazy mate, Hannity is only trotting after her when it comes to insane conspiracy theories.

The MAGA mob showing their true woman-hating colours.

Americans take sexual assault very personally. What’s that about?

You are deeply confused. You can’t even work out your thoughts on her.

Maddow relies on actual journalism from reputable sources to make her arguments. And she’s been way ahead of the curve on Trump’s Russian collusion while dummies like you are living in a fantastical la la land of denial. The political agenda in the US since January 2017 has been pretty much entirely set by the stories she covers.

And you’re wondering why Mark Judge might be reluctant to appear before a congressional hearing on live TV. It’s not that long ago a Republican congressman was shot by a left wing loon remember. There are lots of loons out there mate, not to speak of in here of course.

Why aren’t the FBI investigating the allegations?

Seriously though?

Any hearing not involving Judge is a sham.

He has already spoken publicly on the issue, so why should he not appear?

He has lots to hide.

Perhaps he doesn’t want to testify because Kavanaugh told him to lie?

As regards wishing death on people, well, well, what have we here.

Maybe there was a ball game on

This is a whole new ball game.

Unless it’s pocket billiards I’m not interested

How do you know they aren’t or haven’t?

Kavanaugh went for a deep screw shot but was called for a foul.

He doesn’t want to appear because he doesn’t want to be shot like the Republican congressman?

Come to think of it I can’t remember you condemning that shooting. Were you delighted a Republican got shot?

I think this is a pretty good indication.

Trump tries to use the FBI to go after his political enemies, like any corrupt, deranged authoritarian. This is a case where the FBI actually need to investigate, and what does he say?

I’m sticking with the ball game theory

You’re deflecting again because you’re losing.

Funny how I remember you lying that the guy who shot Gabrielle Giffords was a “liberal”.

Facts have no place in your batshit worldview.

Do you approve of shooting Republicans?
Yes or no will do.

As a lifelong independent, I have no skin in the game.