Joe Canning, Unquestionably the GOAT

Answer the question, how is referring to a lesbian as a lesbian homophobic? Is calling Donal Og Cusack a gay man homophobic? Only a deviant could find those terms offensive.

You are the only one here who has supported a convicted child molester. I have professed no opinion on this site on Ray Moore, a candidate for the US Senate. But seeing as you raise it, I believe he should not run.

I’ve been destroying the weirdo for years pal.
You are a truly sad individual for continually egging a delusional nutter on.

You’re obviously a bit thick, pal. Referring to the sexualty of a TV presenter, which is utterly irrelevant, in an obviously disparaging way, is clearly homophobia.

You have the full set now. Racism, Islamophobia, misogyny and homophobia.

Unfortunately you’re now resorting to fiction in your posts, because fact doesn’t favour you. It never does.

Your descent into madness and your furious defence of corruption, lies and hatred has been reminiscent of a pound shop Ian O’Doherty.

I quite like Rachel, she is entertaining and generally a decent presenter. I wasn’t disparaging her in the slightest by calling her a lesbian, as she is an openly gay woman. I was disparaging you, the weirdo of TFK who believes convicted child molesters should get reduced sentences. Only a sick deviant could make that argument.

Sure you do.

Mabe you haven’t read your own posts for the last two years but you’ve been documenting your obsessive hatred for “liberal media” for well over two years, now, and there is no more obvious and higher profile example of “liberal media” than Rachel Maddow.

Unfortunately for you and Mr. Trump, Maddow and liberal media tend to engage in actual journalism, which is why I watch it.

Oh no. That’s me told.

The argument I made about Tom Humphries clearly flew above your little brain.

There’s a radio programme here for your sort of ranting. It’s called Liveline. You’d be an absolute hoot on it.

2 Likes

The argument you made about Tom Humphries was that calling for a reduced sentence for him was valid.
Only someone sympathetic to child molesters could make that argument.
You should really turn yourself in.

I don’t generally read my own posts or anyone’s posts from two years ago, again only a mentally ill weirdo would do that. Rachel may be on the opposite side of the spectrum to me on many issues, but she is a good presenter. Unsurprising you can’t tell the difference between attacking someone’s beliefs while admiring their ability to make their arguments.

Tom Humphries got the sentence he deserved under Irish law. People who understand the concepts of law and of justice are pretty much all in agreement on this.

You don’t seem to be familiar with Irish law, or the concept of actual justice. That’s been proven over and over again.

It’s entirely in keeping in with your character that the only time you refer to “the law” is when you’re frothing at the mouth demanding that people who protest against racism get sacked as a result.

It’s why you’re frothing at the mouth for the last year shouting “nothing to see here” about the Trump/Russia investigations.

Only somebody with the mental age of somebody of creche-going age would make your “argument”.

You’ve just made an allegation that Joe Brolly, Michael Clifford, NUIG Law Professor Tom O’Malley and the rest of the legal and media professionals who explained how sentences are arrived at, are all “sympathetic to child molesters”.

That’s a serious allegation and I’m sure you’ll have no problem backing it up.

You really should turn yourself in - to an asylum. I genuinely wish you the best of luck in getting help.

Thanks for admitting that you don’t even know your own thoughts. We knew that already, though. It must be confusing having to remember all the contradictory bullshit you’ve written.

It took about five seconds to bring that post up in a search, by the way. Very, very easy.

Again, read what you wrote, because it’s diametrically opposed to what you’re claiming to think now. This is a perfect example of how an INTERNET bullshitter tends to get skewered when they write nonsense that they don’t really believe.

1 Like

@Sidney cleaning house here.

2 Likes

I talked to joe canning last night. Had never spoken to him before. I expected all pc neutral shite, for him to be boring enough. Couldn’t be more wrong, a genuinely sound lad. Great to see he has the forums west brits and degenerate shut ins rattled.

5 Likes

A blue shirt calling people west brits?

Blue shirt?

Aren’t you a fg man

I don’t think ive ever been accused of anything worse

3 Likes

Imagine the big guilty pointed head on @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy when @Sidney finally goes postal in the Galway Xmas Market at some point over the next few weeks. :rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

Thanks for confirming you believe a 2 year sentence is appropriate for a 54 year old predator who groomed and had sex with a minor. Using the laughable shambles that is the Irish legal system as an excuse is pathetic. He should have been locked up for a minimum of ten years and anyone with a shred of morality would agree.

3 Likes

:ronnyroar: it’s really brilliant the way that Joe has the biggest dickheads on the internet seething beyond belief just by being a decent bloke with a special talent, I’d fucking love if there was a picture of him shaking hands or something with that young fella from Dublin who went over to Egypt on his holiers and got into a bit of a pickle.

3 Likes

Sure Supermacs Guy would do anything for a few quid and a bit of optics.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be joes biggest fan and I’m pretty sure I shared this story before but I knew of a lad who’s wife died and his two lads were hurling obsessed. After the burial he asked the two lads is there anything he can do to cheer them up and they asked to meet joe. Portuma we’re going for an all Ireland at the time and the training was closed but they eventually got in. Joe signed autographs and gave them a bit of gear. He pucked around with the boys for an hour or two. It was a small gesture but I thought it was decent of him. 99 percent of people are money grabbing cunts. Particularly given how much hes asked to make different appearances it doesn’t really bother me. He shows up and hurls consistently for Galway and if people are dumb enough to offer him 3k that’s their own prerogative.

14 Likes

What a cock