US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Hi, mate. Do you think women who have been raped or victims of domestic violence should be allowed to discriminated against by health insurance providers on the basis of having suffered such?

Just looking for an opinion, as you’re very vocal on these threads without ever giving much in the way of informed opinion.

Getting all giddy at the prospect of 24 million people being denied healthcare, mate aren’t you?

And giving it big licks over your hero Ms. Le Pen, too.

The mask has well and truly slipped to reveal your fascism, hasn’t it?

It’s a nonsense claim from a weirdo alt-left magazine, but unsurprising you find it a compelling argument. The delay in passing the new Health Care bill was to ensure pre-existing conditions were met.

Go fuck yourself you weird cunt.

Unlike you I actually work for a living and pay for my families health care, rather than sponging from the government.

You have zero understanding of US health care, or any USA issue for that matter. The reason there were 20+ million uninsured in the US is predominantly because young people refuse to buy insurance, as they believe they are bullet proof and will never get sick. Obamacare did nothing to resolve that as young people still didn’t buy insurance and just paid the penalty.

Health care in the US is an extremely complex topic, and frankly I don’t have the time to educate a moron on the issues.

3 Likes

Hi Pal,

I really couldn’t give a fuck who has what healthcare in the US. It’s a good 5000 miles away and doesn’t affect me, the missus or our kids. I’ve a few cousins over there but I’m sure they’re able to look after themselves. If you had anything of worth in your real life you’d probably feel the same, instead of saving the world from the comfort of your keyboard.

That said, I do like winding the likes of you up with the odd generalisation.

1 Like

It’s not nonsense. And how predictable that you dismiss something because you don’t like the editorial stance of the source. Brainwashed morons like you tend to do that.

States can opt out of coverage for pre-existing conditions under the bill.

I’m not surprised you didn’t know that. Most things seem to pass you by.

This proposal is from the same party who put forward a candidate telling rape victims to make lemonade from their rape. The same party you support.

I love when you take this line of “argument” when you humiliate yourself.

You have enough time to write nonsense on here, morning, noon and night.

You spend more time on this forum than I do. You’re never off it.

Get back to your pretend job, you’re stealing a pretend living.

The word sponger was invented for somebody like you, although most “spongers” do provide a lot more benefit to society than you ever could.

Society is an actual thing, by the way, although I know you wouldn’t agree.

You have 50K posts to my 5K , but I spend more time on here than you do?
You have almost twice my number of posts in this thread alone, a topic you know absolutely nothing about.
You truly are delusional.

You fucked off for a while after your failed coup. That reduced your posts

1 Like

Any chance you could fuck off for a while, or at the very least re brand again?

1 Like

You’ve been on this forum morning, noon and night for the last year and a half, bar your little sabbatical over your failed “coup” and “legal action”.

And now you’re back again. Let’s see how long I can you keep posting at “work”.

Your posts are generally long, tedious and poorly researched, although I am laughing at how you clicked onto my profile and then yours to compare post numbers. I have you spinning through hoops, don’t I?

I love the way too that you keep repeating “YOU KNOW NOTHING” in these posts, sort of like a deranged version of Manuel from Fawlty Towers, when you’ve got nothing else.

Continually shouting the same thing is a worrying sign in a person.

Maybe see a psychiatrist about that.

1 Like

Great to see @Sidney destroying the fascists as usual. :clap:

2 Likes

@anon7035031 will have another breakdown

3 Likes

It makes sense why he’s so touchy and gets so righteously outraged about anything to do with mental illness.

Before lashing out and calling other posters schizophrenic.

2 Likes

Probably rounding up a load of racist, bogger Fine Gael voters to try another coup.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle”

Sun Tzu 'The Art of War"

Cringe

1 Like

Pseud’s corner above.

They all love quoting Sun Tzu to try and make themselves appear intellectual.

You haven’t answered the question, mate.

Sally Yates is testifying now before the Senate inquiry into Russia. The White House is believed to have tried to intervene to get the hearing cancelled.

Devin Nunes had already intervened to sabotage the House inquiry he was chairman of when he got Yates’s scheduled testimony before it cancelled a couple of months back.