US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Robert Mueller has completely exonerated President Trump on all charges of collusion.

@Sidney should apologize to the forum for wasting all our time with relentless bullshit for three (3) years.

Truly embarrassing carry on there from the Attorney General of the USA, who has a long history of corruption

What Barr says is as worthless as soiled toilet roll, as are the posts of the pro-corruption white supremacist simpleton above

You should re brand mate, the American system of justice has prevailed and you have been exposed as a Rachel Madcow sock puppet.

America isn’t a rule of law society

It’s a rule of money society

You fully support that as you are anti-democracy

Barr is notoriously corrupt, therefore it’s no suprise that fools like you eat out of his hand

You’re a useful idiot

You were wrong mate (again), apologize to the forum for your three years of relentless bullshit.

Expect silence from the white supremacist on this

You seem very angry that I’m more intelligent than you and way more knowledgeable

It’s sad to see such jealousy

Are you working today?

You are about as intelligent as my 12 year old dog.

I work every day mate, off to work now actually.

You should write your resignation letter, the forum demands it.

1 Like

I’m way more intelligent than you (wouldn’t be hard to be fair) and have successfully wound you up to a place where you are on the verge of a mental asylum, and all because I have simply exposed your true opinions as unfit for normal society

I think that’s obviously untrue - if you were going to work you’d have little time to be following the news and still less to be posting here - you’re never off the forum - but I’ll play along with your lie for the fun of it

I bet you went to bed last night and set the clock just so you could log on here at this time

You are so scared of me because I’ve systematically destroyed you on here for years, your words betray a fear of me that is frankly hilarious

It’s an INTERNET forum, the fact that you are so rattled by me leads to one to believe you have had a very sheltered life with little real world experience

You should write your resignation letter from “work” and I mean that sincerely - I’m surprised at KFC employing such a slacker

Fox News have blasted the Barr press conference as a PR shill job for Trump, saying Barr is acting as Trump’s lawyer

That’s Fox, US equivalent of North Korean state TV

I don’t see how anybody can reasonably deny that

Meanwhile, the white supremacist is eating out of the hands of the lackey of his dear leader

You’d have seen way more independent thought among the inmates of the Branch Davidian cult at Waco, even after they’d nearly all died in the fire

6 undeniable FACTS

Facts don’t care about people’s feelings

President Trump :ok_hand:

Completely exonerated yet again

1 Like

I wouldn’t bet against him for a third term

1 Like

The usual suspects will be driven absolutely demented

1 Like

YEAH!!!

THOSE LIBTARDS SURE GOT OWNED!!!

#MAGA!!!
#QANON!!!

It’s fascinating to watch

1 Like

Fascinating is not a label that will ever be applied to anything you ever say, that’s for sure

intriguing

1 Like

It’s literally like an argument an offender’s mammy would make

The US truly is the laughing stock of the world

3 Likes