US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Could you not just say you’re a simple farmer who knows nothing about social meeja

They don’t like calling them the Mountbatten-Saxe-Coburg-Gothas

1 Like

The UK is run by blithering idiots for blithering idiots. Most of the productive classes either look on in bemusement, or ignore it altogether (hence brexit)

1 Like

Gas Bastarding

The Democrats have given up, they’re now asking trump to impeach himself

Where would you get this in fairness. The French Lebanese Brazilian wife of a French Lebanese Brazilian plutocrat wants fellow plutocrat Trump to intervene in the legal processes of Japan which has a decent reputation for applying the rule of law to get her husband off some choice charges. The fucking hubris of it.

1 Like

They look like a nice couple tbf

A true pacifist

Trump’s popularity with Republicans will probably go up after this

If it kicked off it would be nowhere near as "straight forward " as the Iraq war. He did the right thing here regardless of anyones opinion of him

There will be no land invasion .

No. They’d be at nothing shur.

He’s a buffoon and that’s dangerous

Its an open and shut clear cut case of B&E. The guns are only highlighted to sensationalise it and muddy the waters. People with confirmation bias against second amendment rights won’t read beyond the headline.
She broke into her ex husbands apartment and stole his property.

I think the reason the guns were highlighted was that the woman had extremely good reason to think her estranged husband wanted to kill her

But trust you to focus on the “right” of men to intimidate and/or kill their estranged wives

No I trust the law to be abided by and for justice to prevail. If he was guilty of assualt I would hope he’d face appropriate charges for it and justice will take its course. This article however was about her crime so thats all I commented on.

Presumably you think everybody who engages in sodomy in Florida should face “justice” too

After all, it’s the law

https://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/op-ed/article219525910.html

Leave your sexist laden opinions where they belong sid, if this was a man breaking into his ex wife’s apartment to steal something it wouldn’t make the news, nor dare I say would u give a shit about it.