US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

:laughing:

He probably wants to buy it just so he can rename it Whiteland - even if all the ice is disappearing

I thought tfk was a greenland centric forum… Surprisingly little discussion on the 51st state with current goings on

As you do, like

3 Likes

The GOAT WUM

5 Likes

He really, really is. Really.

2 Likes

Here’s new “respectable” Republican Presidential candidate Joe Walsh, the man who said “first graders can become first grenaders”

I think it says a lot about the Republican party that the guy who literally called for people at CNN and MSNBC to be beheaded is the “decency” candidate

https://twitter.com/SethAMandel/status/1165796072238850051

Who could have guessed that a guy @anon7035031 linked to would be an actual fascist propagandist

Oh yeah, everybody

This guy has been heavily pushed by mainstream right wing media in the US

Work out what that says about mainstream right wing media in the US

The bullshit that gets posted here about right and left would make you laugh… Like there’s a difference in America :joy:

1 Like

Looks like @Sidney spunked his load all over the chap on hearing the news

1 Like

That looks like a Nathan Barley-style “geek pie”

An incoming Harvard freshman student has been deported due to social media posts made not by him, but by friends of his

I presume right-wing “free speech warriors” everywhere will be up in arms about this?

Presumably Maria Steen, David Quinn and Ian O’Doherty will be all over this?

Or perhaps not - who could guess why…

The anger of the Sid-BOT is a sight to behold

A rebel without a clue :joy:

The land of the free and the home of the brave.

2 Likes

572 million will certainly help fuel it

Yeah, everybody can be real confident about the integrity of voting in 2020, or something something

This is happening in an election in Mississsippi today, and it’s far from the first time stories like this have emerged in various states

US “democracy” is a joke

https://twitter.com/STaylorRayburn/status/1166347828152680449

I was on the auld hillberry heroin after the op. Serious stuff. Easy to see how it can become add I tive

2 Likes

Millions take it post op, almost none get addicted…