US Politics II To Trump or not to Trump

Seems to be the case. Let them take mushrooms and LSD too. What wont kill them will make them stronger.

Wow

Bizarre

3 Likes

Alaska thunder fucks safety should be paramount that’s all I have to say about this.

If I walk through the centre of any busy town I’ll see hundreds of women wearing trousers, so I don’t get why these Republican freaks have a problem with men wearing dresses?

Do the Republicans have a problem with Scottish rugby supporters and Romans too?

And priests?

Do drag queens dress in bondage gear and gyrate on stage while reading to kids??

I think that’s wrong, if that clears up any misunderstanding

2 Likes

What’s the Republicans’ stance on banning Britney Spears videos?

Is there that many drag queens going around reading children books in the states that its a national issue?

I would imagine its a microscopic issue but it gets the right people fired up so they make a big deal of it. Textbook stuff really.

1 Like

Sure we grew up watching Dame Edna on television. And Lily Savage lying on a bed on The Big Breakfast. Was grand.

It’s the meeting of moral cowardice and paedophilia. Nothing else.

To be fair I wouldn’t like scantily clad men, women or trans dancing in front of children. The need to single out trans is bizarre

Is there a lot of it going on in North South Derry?

Reading? We’re mostly listening to podcasts these days

1 Like

Sir

1 Like

So was Christina Aguilera a paedophile?

You make a huge jump here mate. Plenty of people take their kids to pantos every year and think nothing of it. Id agree young kids shiuldnt be sexualised at all but drag is just a man in a dress. Thats it. Presumably its not a burlesque book reading. It might also make the kids more tolerant in future of people who decide… to dress up as the opposite sex. Or are gay.

2 Likes

It’s actually quite funny how that post opens up with a Trojan Horse accusation, then equates men in dresses reading a children’s book to men dressed in bondage gear gyrating on a stage.

The (very basic) point being made is that guns actually kill children, and more children died in the last few years because of gun violence than anything else, (US)
Guns are not a necessary evil, yet they are tolerated and defended by apes like the man in the video.
A man in a dress is not ‘sexualising children’, the device parents shove into their hands does a thousand times more damage in that regard

1 Like

Jon Stewart is a great man. His work for the 911 first responders is worthy of sainthood

1 Like

You’d want to be some fucking weirdo to bring your kid along to this.

5 Likes

That’s gas :joy: