Podders

He’s an articulate lad. He did a good piece a few years back on newspapers.

No, the left loved him.

1 Like

He is very articulate for sure. He has upped his game since those early days though.

He makes a lot of fair points below.

1 Like

He hosted “People Before Profit” on his YouTube channel around the time of the protests for the water charges. Anyone who has labelled him right wing doesn’t have a notion about politics.

By ‘old left’, I assume you mean the reasonable left.

Here you go

1 Like

Wow

That seems to make a lot of sense. Trump is still the biggest cunt of all time though so that has to be taken into account

Brand triggered a lot of snowflakes when he called Trump authentic.

Brand has firmly nailed his colours to the far right/disinformation/QAnon gravy train. Once that happens, there’s no going back.

He’s Matt Le Tissier with a cooler haircut and an ability to talk quicker.

Total grifter.

I’d suggest we just tally up how many innocent people they all killed…or we could use some measure like haircuts or manners?

:joy::joy:
There are a number of other things which don’t result in regular deaths that I also DON’T condone

Mad that I’d have to point that out :man_shrugging:

You wouldn’t have fellas like Gerry Ryan winning cunt of the year if that was the standard. All round I believe trump is the biggest ‘cunt’ the world has ever seen under almost every metric. Including haircut and manners.

Fair enough so

Well the strong impression I get from all you say here is it’s very important to be mannerly to fascist dictators who butcher innocent people by invading other countries. Such, as say, Vladimir Putin.

Do you even know what being far right actually means? :joy:

You dont get that impression any more than you see the rights of arabs as equal o your own. Weve established that

Posting admiringly as regards the anti-refugee thugs marauding around our streets, which you have a proven record of, certainly counts as being far right.

Gas o see fellas virtue signalling about refugees whilst defending American warmongering
How do they think so many of them became refugees?

Wow.

It would be fun to see Ewan run with this one and see how he gets on.