US Politics II To Trump or not to Trump

In my defense, I misunderstood the question.

Cory Booker going after her now.

I know of at least 3 women who after breaking up with their fellas decided they were lesbians for a while because all men are cunts. All back hooked up with men now.

That’s hardly a defense in 2020.

He tried to hurl the man and not the ball

After realising that women are hard work

3 Likes

So their sexual orientation is apparently straight but their sexual preference was gay for a while? Thanks for clearing this up for us.

In fairness 97.2% of the women changed their mind an hour later

1 Like

Indeed. People are strange. A female acquaintance of the missus who was married to a lad over in london had an affair with another female friend of the missus here in Dublin. Marriage broke up over it. The husband and lover are now shacked up over in London while female A is now a card carrying butch lesbian.

Some very disappointing commentary here tonight. It’s 2020 guys

1 Like

You can’t just post one study and say you’ve solved the nature or nurture, gay or straight debate. It’s more complicated than that. There are other studies where they have identified specific genes that are more associated with homosexuality. And are you only talking about men and women? Did you just decide to be straight?

1 Like

All joking aside, there’s not a study on the planet that’s going to make us any the wiser when it comes to women, straight or otherwise

5 Likes

I’m not claiming anything really, it’s an enormously complex subject as you say. I don’t believe sexual orientation is chosen but I don’t believe it’s an immutable trait either. For many people it appears to be fluid.

Kamala up now, this should be good.

A masterclass from Kamala.

Trump has Johnstown rocking FOUR MORE YEARS FOUR MORE YEARS FOUR MORE YEARS!!!

1 Like

‘Everybody gets a free rolls royce’
‘CNN SUCKS CNN SUCKS’

1 Like

This is absolutely tremendous stuff from the Donald, he’s got Johnstown rockin :us::sunglasses:

1 Like

Trump should never be allowed mention women again for his own good

Fill that seat! Fill that seat! :clap::clap: