US Politics II To Trump or not to Trump

2/1 now the man is going to pay for Christmas!

Going out of his way not to say the word Regeneron, I’d say the CEO was onto him to STFU :rofl:

Donald will be sporting a Limerick jersey in a few weeks time :clap:

He hasn’t lost yet in fairness

You can get yourself clean You can have a good feel Young man are you listening to me?

He can’t lose. Even if he loses he wins.

Is Donald about to go full black face.

Fascinating to see the left eat each other.

1 Like

I honestly hate Pelosi

She is a cunt. The way she destroyed the life of the salon owner in California was despicable. A classic of the genre - do as I say not as I do.

5 Likes

There are literally queues of people waiting at food banks that need urgent help and the support package to be pushed through and the democrats are stalling for political reasons.

1 Like

Quite extraordinary. Middle class millionaire attempts to ruin and imprison a working woman who had the temerity to provide her with a service, all to save some embarrassment.

5 Likes

One thing I learned over the years, is that a politician, any politician, will throw anyone under a bus, to save their own skin.

7 Likes

Unfortunately the same is true for most folk, but politicians are worse.

Snollygosters. The lot of them.

1 Like

What’s this about?

Nancy was caught visiting her hairdresser during lockdown after raving mad about lockdown. She claimed the hairdresser trapped her and called for her to be investigated, essentially

Uh oh for sleepy joe

Drain the swamp!

That money was just resting in Hunters account.

Surely Joe will just call the paper fake news and roar and bawl his way out of it

1 Like