US Politics II To Trump or not to Trump

Whats your point?

tenor (8)

The Democrats seem to be fighting a very negative campaign. It all seems to be about trump. What would they do without him?

1 Like

You saying they should take a leaf out of Trumps campaign and learn the chords to Kumbaya?

Is feider linn

No, they should campaign on their own merits. I think focusing on trump in backfiring

Its not all bad Mike. Trump has promised to move to Shannon when he gets the boot

1 Like

I think you’re being wilfully naive

Would we extradite him?

Do you not think living in Shannon would be punishment enough?

4 Likes

No, the Democrats are fighting a very disingenuous campaign. They’re relying entirely on making trump out to be a monster and they’re overconfident that the electorate will overlook obvious shortcomings about biden. Trump doesn’t have any more shock value in him. Everyone’s used to the tweets and nothing has emerged that’s any worse than what emerged four years ago. Obama’s remarks about Beijing are neither here nor there, If anything he’s offering it as a counter to hunter biden etc

They are attacking his record on Covid and it’s working. As a consequence they are laying into his health care policies or rather his lack of them. Thats working too. Reminding the voters of his callous disregard for veterans has also proved a fruitful approach. This is just politics, getting Kamala on the ticket was very shrood and they are bringing their big guns in now to seal the deal. Its been an outstanding campaign from the Democrats in all fairness

The pandemic came at a great time for Democrats.

That’s kinda what I said.

1 Like

With friends like Guliani…

Throw the Giu down the well

7 Likes

Chuckle

“Shifty Schiff”… :clap::rofl:

1 Like