US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Absolutely.

Yet you were painting them in a favourable light earlier, practically cheerleading them like you’d expect from somebody on Reddit r/thedonald.

If you claim to be atheist and yet are cheerleading comments by the US Secretary of State - who is a crazy Christian fundamentalist - that Trump has been sent by God to save Israel, it tells us a hell of a lot about what sort of personality you have - and none of it good.

Easily persuaded would be a very kind way of putting it.

Easily brainwashed would be another, more accurate way of putting it.

Fodder for demagogues another.

The classic personality traits of those who were persuaded to support the Nazis are so apparent in you.

This Russian probe is gonna be ground breaking when the conclusions are published. Get your popcorn… apparently after 25m Mueller has uncovered some serious findings.

It’ll do until the rhi inquiry spills the pellets

Poor Rachel Maddow was in tears last night, inconsolable at the reality that the Mueller probe will result in no new indictments and no charges of obstruction. Here’s the excellent Jimmy Dore, an intelligent leftist who like myself has called this hilarious bullshit from day 1. The first minute, which is all from one of her shows, exposes her and all those who followed her religiously for two years as absolute loons.

But we knew that already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgBxfHdb4OU

1 Like

I see you’re going in for your beloved far right conspiracy theories again. :smile:

It’d be be absolutely hilarious to see a list of the Twitter accounts you follow. A lot of profiles with “Veteran, Patriot, Father. Trump #2020 #QAnon”, on them, I bet.

And a lot of profiles with the trademark bad grammar. “Trump great for America!!!” and stuff like that.

You’ve been drinking the Kool-Aid for two years pal :rofl:

Just save yourself further embarrassment and admit you were spectacularly wrong (again).

Twitter just banned a user for laughing at Rachel crying :joy:

Tim Pool is seething at this.

You literally just fired out a laughable far right conspiracy theory there, mate, and it’s far from the first time you’ve done it. :smile:

Jimmy Dore is a progressive leftist pal, the only difference between him and yourself is he actually has a functioning brain. Pity you didn’t follow himself and the excellent Glenn Greenwald for the past two years, you wouldn’t have made such an absolute tit of yourself.

Time to fall on your e-sword and re-brand mate. It’s actually getting tiresome kicking your sorry ass on this thread for years.

I do follow Greenwald. He’s a joke.

Your rapid evolution from somebody who claimed to previously be a Democrat :smile::smile::smile: into somebody who is no better than a hardcore white supremacist Twitter trollbot has been absolutely fascinating to watch and an object lesson in how fascism works on the easily manipulated.

Greenwald got it right though, and you got it spectacularly wrong (once again).
…and yet you think anyone here or elsewhere takes you seriously.

Re-brand mate. I’m sure there’s a dead darts commentator waiting to be resurrected.

Why is Greenwald a joke? I think hes quite a good journalist myself… am i missing something?

1 Like

Yes, you’re missing the fact our resident pretend journalist knows more than all actual journalists.

Arguably the fairest American journalist. Hes brilliant. But is independent as you’ll find so if you are firmly in the shrieker camp theres some uncomfortable truths

1 Like

Reason 1: Asserting something years ago based on zero knowledge and then attempting to frame a narrative to fit that original assertion for fear of losing face. That’s what thick as shit internet posters like @anon7035031 do.

Reason 2: Being all over the internet trying to claim vindication due to a report that hasn’t been released yet and which nobody knows the contents of. That’s literally like something Trump would do.

Judging by Greenwald’s Twitter posts today, you’d think he had read the entire report. The truth is he knows no more than anybody else about its contents.

Greemwald’s carry on has been very like that of John Pilger in recent years. A once very good journalist who has completely taken the kool aid on Russia and basically now acts as a propagndist for them. He also regularly appears on Fox with Tucker Carlson, which demonstrates his regard, or lack of it, for truth and integrity. His line on this, and that of the same prominent thick as shit far right poster on this forum I mentioned above, is no different to that of the Russian state disinformation network RT.

Still on the camels? I hardly ever smoke but I could have bought a packet of pueblos the other day… But I forgot. Nice fags though

And your good self… :grinning:

4 Likes

Heres a great piece of journalism by the always excellent Matt Taibbi…

1 Like