Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

Its not hard to fathom that the human immune system could figure out this virus in fairness. We are around long enough.

But nowadays we need to vaccinate/medicate everyone down to three year olds in Israel.

Its the wrong path to take in my view.

Iā€™m no scientist either - far from it. I think its basic common sense though.

Best practice here is to stay at home if youā€™re feeling sick. Unless you are coughing or sneezing, a face covering is virtually worthless. Also, they are not without risk either.

1 Like

We are talking about claims and evidence to support them. The claim has been made that vaccine immunity is stronger than immunity from infection since very early on in the vaccination cycle. There was no evidence for that yet you and others just lap it up. The Israel study is the first large scale study which demonstrates the opposite, based on actual evidence. So he was wrong.

Iā€™ve never eulogized Jimmy Dore or any other commentator.

You are simply too blinded by ideology to think and debate rationally, and you are completely out of your depth on science and medical matters.

Losing your job is hardly a $$$ benefit?

@cheasty, can you take away your political prejudices for a minute.

Can you tell me why its beneficial for a 3 year old to have a MRNA vaccine, mate?

What is the risk/return on that for a child?

Thatā€™s easily disproved.

To be fair if youā€™re a doctor who is telling people not to get vaccinated I donā€™t think you can complain about losing your job. Such a doctor losing their job would be proper order.

Hardly Covid related, but that was a good expose of the nutcase Rachel Maddow (that you eulogize).

If you watched more Maddow youā€™d be less nuts, mate. Or just stop watching whatever right-wing culture war nonsense you watch,

Once again with the black and white. The risk spectrum of Covid for different age groups, especially children, is a discussion that any doctor worth their salt would have with their patients. I personally know several doctors who will not have their children vaccinated and to argue they should be fired for this is fascism. But you are a fascist at heart.

Iā€™d a sore throat and an aul bit of a fever during the week.

Didnā€™t leave the house. 48hrs later I was the finest.

Probably Covid. :joy: or else hayfever.

Complaining about ā€œblack and whiteā€ and then calling people ā€œfascistā€. :grinning:

You really need to read your posts back to yourself before hitting ā€œsendā€.

@Cheasty is livid that normality is close to returning and before he accuses me of being an anti vaxxer I am fully vaccinated but we need to live with this virus and come to a realisation that a certain number will die from it each year. As has been widely reported by the HSPC the median age for deaths is 83 letā€™s get on with living and let people make their own risk assessments of what environments they are comfortable with or not.

5 Likes

That would be to ignore Manaus. Where a study showed 76% of the population had already had Covid by October 2020, above the theoretical herd immunity threshold.

Manaus was then utterly ravaged by P1 in January.

Somebodyā€™s home from the pub.

Iā€™m the same as you @Bod95 in terms of my view , I didnt bother with the inoculations though.

Never will either. Donnelly, Paul Reid and Holohan can stick it up their hole.

3 Likes

You are free to refuse vaccination but donā€™t complain if you lose your job. There wonā€™t be many listening.

Pubs closed at 11:30 nearest one is 5 minutes away game set and match to me if thatā€™s the best you can do in terms of a non response to my point.

You didnā€™t make a point. Your ā€œpointā€ was irrational personal abuse.

Iā€™ve everything sorted in that regard pal. I know I mentioned that previously on here but its not the case now thankfully.

Your boys from People Before Profit pushing mandatory jabs will have to work harder.

1 Like