US politics - The Don v Ally McBeal.Single,Successful falling Apart

What a scumbag… @POTUS and @Enrique support this?

The Pope

- Joe Biden has become the second Catholic man to take the oath as President of the United States.

The first was John F. Kennedy who took the oath in 1961.

On Wednesday, the Vatican released a message Pope Francis sent to President Biden.

The Honorable Joseph R. Biden

President of the United States of America

The White House

Washington, DC

" On the occasion of your inauguration as the forty-sixth President of the United States of America, I extend cordial good wishes and the assurance of my prayers that Almighty God will grant you wisdom and strength in the exercise of your high office. Under your leadership, may the American people continue to draw strength from the lofty political, ethical and religious values that have inspired the nation since its founding. At a time when the grave crises facing our human family call for farsighted and united responses, I pray that your decisions will be guided by a concern for building a society marked by authentic justice and freedom, together with unfailing respect for the rights and dignity of every person, especially the poor, the vulnerable and those who have no voice. I likewise ask God, the source of all wisdom and truth, to guide your efforts to foster understanding, reconciliation and peace within the United States and among the nations of the world in order to advance the universal common good. With these sentiments, I willingly invoke upon you and your family and the beloved American people an abundance of blessings. "

Pope Francis

@Enrique hasn’t given up yet

2 Likes

You’d have to wonder what drives men in their mid to late 70’s to want such responsibility and stress at that stage of their lives.

Sure it’s only for show. The President will undo all that with a stroke of the pen in the morning.

Good men don’t stand idly by and let evil triumph.

Thinking of @Batigol at this time. Today will hit him hard.

Is that it so, is Biden finally actually President now? Seems an absolute age since he was elected. Fair play to the Yanks they fair know how to drag the arse out of something.

Morning in America

There’s no Trump in triumph.

Wouldn’t adoption agencies normally try and place children with male/female couples?

They’re woke now though

Moving.

2 Likes

I think loving parents with the appropriate financial standing was generally the criteria.

Ok. So all things being equal they would prefer a mixed sex couple?

I don’t know but if it was legal for same sex to adopt then I doubt they could discriminate

It’s utterly disgusting when ideology comes before the needs of the child though.

Have you never watched Modern Family?

What needs does a child have?

We’ve already established the bit about stability and security. Once you get beyond that I think even the woke lads would admit that a mother and a father would be ideal, or at least preferential.

1 Like